joker554 is offline New Member

Oral steroids/prohormones to overcome plateau

I'm 19, 5 foot 10, ~195lbs. I have been lifting for past 5 years, and for the past 2 years I've been doing it seriously with proper nutrition and everything. I have been trying, but I can't overcome my plateau. I pretty much haven't put on any muscle in the past year and my bench has been at 275 for the past year and a half. I've tried doing anything: negatives, supersets, high reps, low reps, nothing seems to work...

I was thinking I would do a month with oral steroids /prohormones to jumpstart my body a little bit, so I could start growing again. I have read plenty of this website and forum to know that orals are worse for you than injections, but I hate needles and I don't want to inject anything in my body.

I was also wondering, is a month of steroids enough to jumpstart my body? Will it all go away, once I stop?

Does anyone have any suggestions what should I take? I want fairly safe steroid but the one that would really give me that boost.

Also, should I take something for ED or gynecomastea, if I take oral steroids? Should I do HRT after my cycle?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oral only cycles are always a terrible idea, and pro hormones are just as bad imho. At your age you just might be doing hrt after your cycle, but I doubt you would like that much. At your age looking at how you can further advance your knowledge in proper training and nutrition is the way to go. I can guarantee that by tweaking your diet and training regimen you will be able to overcome your plateau and meet your goals. There are great sections on this forum for both training and nutrition where you can get all the information you need.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    ^^This is great advice for you joker.^^

Disregard the idea of doing anabolic steroids until you are in your mid-twenties. Otherwise, what you will end up with is creating a permanent plateau by damaging your body's ability to produce its own testosterone .

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    alex gave you good advice. you say you have proper nutrition. but remember your diet needs to keep evolving as you change. Your diet may have been perfect to get you to 195lbs. but it may not be the diet to be at 205lbs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19 brother you dont need AAS you just need a sound DIET,,TRAINING,,REST,,and DEDICATION routine.
    If your stuck switch up your routine for awhile.

You should do some reading in this section for a while before you decide to cycle. There are numerous posts of 21 yo guys lamenting about their limp ones because they got on AAS to young. I'm not making this up. Use the search function and look around.

Thread Information