OnTheSauce is offline Banned

Test, Tren, ADrol

I won't run my next cycle until May, but I want to go ahead and get some research done. It's typical to take 8-10 weeks off correct? I want to know how much of each i should run. Ive heard running less test than tren will cause less sides from the tren. Kick start with prop while also pinning cyp or enanthate ? Should I go with Tren Ace or Enanthate? How much adrol a day? 50mg for 2 weeks, then bump to 100mg for last 2 weeks as long as sides are minimal? It will be a shorter cycle, around 8 weeks. Shorter time shutdown, shorter recovery time correct?

edit: proposed cycle

Id much rather pin eod if possible. im assuming its possible to draw both into the same syringe and inject like that? So something like this...
    w1-8
    test prop: 100mg eod
    tren ace: 100mg eod

w2-8
    hcg 250iu 2x a week

What should i run as far as an AI. Last time i ran arimidex , but tren requires a different approach to combat gyno correct? I can get Caber, Arimidex, letro, clomid, and nolva.
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 01-25-2012 at 12:32 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you are going a shorter cycle i would switch to prop and tren ace
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I was thinking of doing prop for the first 2 weeks, while also doing cypionate . what are the big differences between tren ace and enanthate ? dosage difference?

little on the dosing but injection frequency and how long it takes to kick in would be the biggest difference.

care to elaborate? as far as the tren goes. I have a decent knowledge on test.

tren ace needs to be injected ed or eod . enethate can be injected 2x a week.
    The ace you will start feeling in a week. Tren e takes about 4 weeks.
    Thats why i said if you are going to do a short cycle to do prop and ace. Since they both kick in fast.
    You dont want to do long esters and then once you really start to see results be at the end of your cycle

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I was thinking of doing prop for the first 2 weeks, while also doing cypionate. what are the big differences between tren ace and enanthate? dosage difference?
    Ace is a much faster ester than enanthate . Ace has a half life of 3 days where enanthate has a half life of 10 days I believe.

got ya. so as far as dosing, how much test should i run compared to the tren ? like i said in the OP, ive heard that running less test than tren cuts down on side effects from the tren? or should i dose them 1:1?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    little on the dosing but injection frequency and how long it takes to kick in would be the biggest difference.
    beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    got ya. so as far as dosing, how much test should i run compared to the tren? like i said in the OP, ive heard that running less test than tren cuts down on side effects from the tren? or should i dose them 1:1?
    depends on stats and goals? Have you ever used tren before?

no, i have never used tren . ive only ran 1 cycle previously, test e + dbol . on pct now actually. Im 5'11, 195lbs @ 10%bf. Goals are for strength mainly. I compete in the 198lb weight class, so I don't need to get a whole lot bigger. Im sure I'll lose some from this cycle, so I'll have more room to grow for next cycle. Lifts, right before I came off were:

Bench: 300x1
    Squat: somewhere in mid 4s
    Deadlift: 605x1
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 01-08-2012 at 10:45 PM.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    tren half life is 36 hours not 3 days for the fyi.
    if its ur first time on tren there is no need for adrol.added sides and stress on liver when ull already totally recomp ur body from tren and blow up, plus u wont see much EXTRA benifit from it. no need to use it as a kick start as the tren kicks in as fast as the drol would.

for cycle doses
    if u use short esters (highly suggest, not only cause ur new to tren but better compounds imo) 50-75mg of tren ed or eod, with 500mg prop a week broken up into ed/eod or e3d
    long esters 300 tren a week with 500 test a week broken into 2 equal shots

ull love tren if u dont mind sides, leave the drol tho

Id much rather pin eod if possible. im assuming its possible to draw both into the same syringe and inject like that? Should i run the tren the full 8 weeks just like the test? So something like this...
    w1-8
    test prop: 100mg eod
    tren ace: 100mg eod

w2-8
    hcg 250iu 2x a week
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 01-09-2012 at 12:03 AM.

bump

come on guys, i know ppl have ran test prop and tren ace before. I'm trying to get everything on hand while i can. I got 4 vials test prop and 3 vials tren ace already.

upperhandy is offline Member
    what sport are you competing in? tren will wreck your cardio....

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    i like to keep test higher then i keep my tren , but thats just me, at even doses i sometimes go soft while performing before RIGHT before i finish. keeping test up higher helps that.

yes u can draw in same syringe tren ace is fine for 8 weeks. i would pin ed if u can handle that. i find way less acne and even notice more strength gains.results body wise about the same for me as when i ran it eod tho.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    i like to keep test higher then i keep my tren , but thats just me, at even doses i sometimes go soft while performing before RIGHT before i finish. keeping test up higher helps that.

yes u can draw in same syringe tren ace is fine for 8 weeks. i would pin ed if u can handle that. i find way less acne and even notice more strength gains.results body wise about the same for me as when i ran it eod tho.
    I will certainly consider that. Pinning everyday would be less pain probably. Just need to get more pinning sites i suppose. Quad, Delt, Glute wont be enough if im sticking 7 days a week

Quote Originally Posted by upperhandy View Post
    what sport are you competing in? tren will wreck your cardio....
    powerlifting, wont need the cardio

Thread Information