PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

gyno problem. Letro or nolva?

Cycle Stats
    500mg/week test e
    600mg/week deca
    6.25mg ED Aromasin (I bumped it up to 12.5 in the last 2 weeks)
    500iu/week HCG

So I've developed a lump behind my left nipple. At first I thought the lump was something that was there previously from puberty as there was always alittle hardness there, so I held off on running nolva and continued to run my aromasin at 12.5mg ED to see if it would take care of it. Last night I noticed it increased in size plus pain in both nips. I've started running nolva at 40mg ED. A problem with this is I only have enough nolva to get me through PCT. So obviously I must order more to get me through PCT. Could take up to a month to get here, which would be the start of my PCT. So my question is should I order some Letro too to try and reverse this? I've read that I can't run any AI or Serm while running Letro so this would fuk up my PCT. Should I order some anyways and try to reverse it after my PCT is finished? I know it will kill my sex drive off cycle so I'm aware of that.

Also Should I be running aromasin while I'm running nolva?

Also is there a pharmaceutical grade nolva or letro I could get my doctor to prescribe me (I get prescriptions for free) or should I stick to the underground stuff?
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 01-14-2012 at 11:31 AM.

I'm just wondering if it would be a good idea or not to change out the nolva for letro during my pct?

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Where did you hear that Nolva is going to combat gyno? Aromasin , which you are already on, is stronger and better than nolva, bump your aromasin to 25mg. Also get your hands on some letro in case the problem gets worse. If your problem gets worse then id drop the Aromasin and run Letro on cycle til it gets better..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Where did you hear that Nolva is going to combat gyno? Aromasin, which you are already on, is stronger and better than nolva, bump your aromasin to 25mg. Also get your hands on some letro in case the problem gets worse. If your problem gets worse then id drop the Aromasin and run Letro on cycle til it gets better..
    Do you know what nolva is used for and what it does when taken??
    Do not ask me for a source check.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Where did you hear that Nolva is going to combat gyno? Aromasin, which you are already on, is stronger and better than nolva, bump your aromasin to 25mg. Also get your hands on some letro in case the problem gets worse. If your problem gets worse then id drop the Aromasin and run Letro on cycle til it gets better..
    Where did u here that Nolva IS NOT going 2 combat Gyno?

So I'm running the nolva at 40mg/day and aromasin at 6.25 mg/day. Should I continue to do this? I probably wont be able to get any letro for at least a couple weeks. My cycle ends Feb 4. PCT starts Feb 18.

I'm not trying to reverse it at this point. I'm just trying to stop it. The results sound mixed on whether nolva can reverse it. I'll be counting on the letro to eventually reverse it.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Continue with the nolva and aromasin mate, nolva will sometimes take a week or two before it really reduces that lump, forget the letro...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    I'm not trying to reverse it at this point. I'm just trying to stop it. The results sound mixed on whether nolva can reverse it. I'll be counting on the letro to eventually reverse it.
    Not only will nolva stop the increase of gyno but it will reverse it, by using nolva your starving your breast tissue of estrogen and eventually the lump will disappear.....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^ Continue with the nolva and aromasin mate, nolva will sometimes take a week or two before it really reduces that lump, forget the letro...
    I might get some anyways since I have to order an extra bottle of nolva. If I don't use it until next cycle that's fine. So is the 6.25 aromasin where I want it or should I continue it at 12.5 or even more, keeping in mind I'm running the nolva as well?

Blog Entries
    12.5mgs works well for me and if im running a heavy cycle and gyno appears then i add the nolva.... Seriously i'd for get the letro and get more aromasin or nolva...

Nolvadex is used to reduce floating estrogen around nipple area in breast cancer patients, so in bb world less estro around the nips = less gyno problems...

The problem is bb have many more times estro in nipple area than a women with breast cancer, and most the times nolvadex is just not strong enough to combat that much estro.

Not saying its never reversed or helped gyno, but i wouldnt mess with nolva for gyno, kill it before you get titties...

Nolva for pct yes.

Ive personally ran 40-60mg nolva for gyno for weeks with no results. Ran letro for a few days and saw dramatic difference...dont be afraid to run letro, its not as bad as everyone says.
    Last edited by warren916; 01-15-2012 at 03:22 PM.

^^^^So then the claim of Nolva not working in combating Gyno, is just ur personal opinion.^^^^

BigBench550 is offline New Member
    I've used letro to get rid of gyno 3 times. it's very effective and not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    ^^^^So then the claim of Nolva not working in combating Gyno, is just ur personal opinion.^^^^
    1800 posts in 5 months?? Lol jeez bro do you have a life? I took a break in July from these forums with 300 posts in 5 months and i was here a lot!

1800 posts in 5 months?? Lol jeez bro do you have a life? I took a break in July from these forums with 300 posts in 5 months and i was here a lot!
    AAHHWW.......I offended her, dont change the subject, wut does my post count hav 2 do with ur lack of knowledge about Nolvadex ?

Nolvadex is used to reduce floating estrogen around nipple area in breast cancer patients, so in bb world less estro around the nips = less gyno problems...

The problem is bb have many more times estro in nipple area than a women with breast cancer, and most the times nolvadex is just not strong enough to combat that much estro.

Not saying its never reversed or helped gyno, but i wouldnt mess with nolva for gyno, kill it before you get titties...

Nolva for pct yes.

Ive personally ran 40-60mg nolva for gyno for weeks with no results. Ran letro for a few days and saw dramatic difference...dont be afraid to run letro, its not as bad as everyone says.
    Can you back that up with factual information or studies or is that just your personal opinion?

Last edited by The Bear 79; 01-15-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Trying 2 b nice.......

Blog Entries
    Ok mate theres no real need for that, lets continue to act like grown adults....

5 months ago Nolvadex did shit for anyone on these forums, now its god....next month ppl will swear its horrible.

Im going off my personal exp with Nolva which didnt do shit for my gyno, serms for gyno just didnt do it for me, ai like letro worked like a charm.

Blog Entries

Nolva for pct yes.

All i can say is your nolva was bunk which seems to be common these days.....

All we are doing is using the nolva as a blocker, once the breast tissue is isolated the gyno starves as theres no estrogen to feed it....

Your statement about bber's having more estrogen in nipple area is a little outlandish to say the least, btw nolva is also used in real life on men for gyno issues.....

Blog Entries
    5 months ago Nolvadex did shit for anyone on these forums, now its god....next month ppl will swear its horrible.

Im going off my personal exp with Nolva which didnt do shit for my gyno, serms for gyno just didnt do it for me, ai like letro worked like a charm.
    Ive been telling people to use nolva for gyno for many years..

Yes letro is also used to get rid of gyno however why crush your whole bodies estrogen levels when its just your breast your working on..

This is about personal preference bro, and if letro, adex or aromasin works best for you then run with it. If your original post was to run letro because in your opinion it worked better then thats fine we'd never be having this discussion...

Im not saying Nolva WILL NOT work but aromasin is much stronger..

My point is, if your on Aromasin, and your getting GYNO then your whole body has elevated amounts of estro period, too much, you should seek to lower total estro, not just nipple area..
    Last edited by warren916; 01-15-2012 at 04:20 PM.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3123765
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15685254

Im not arguing it wont help gyno, but the fact is bb injecting steroids have MANY more times the amount of estrogen than in these studies and if Aromasin isnt helping, then Nolvadex probably wont.
    Last edited by warren916; 01-15-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3123765
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15685254

Im not arguing it wont help gyno, but the fact is bb injecting steroids have MANY more times the amount of estrogen than in these studies and if Aromasin isnt helping, then Nolvadex probably wont.
    Again i would question whether or not the aromasin was real, however i believe the op started by saying he was running it at 6mgs ed which is a very low dose, he should be running it at 12.5mgs ed at least if not 25mgs ed and trust me aromasin at 25mgs ed is enough to destroy his estro levels...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Im not saying Nolva WILL NOT work but aromasin is much stronger..

My point is, if your on Aromasin, and your getting GYNO then your whole body has elevated amounts of estro period, too much, you should seek to lower total estro, not just nipple area..
    In all reality the combination of both would be most prudent when something as serious as a lump appears-at least initially. Nolva to block , aromasin to lower estro at the source so to speak. This is even more true if aromasin isnt being run and symptoms occur as it take time to build up stable levels of aromasin. Nolva will exert its effects immediately. You could start nolva - up aromasin and after a few weeks (lump shrinks) drop nolva.
    Also of note - if the estrogen receotor in breast tissue is blocked (ie nolva) it wont matter how much circulating estrogen there is...it cant exert its effects in breast tissue...
    These are my opinions and understandings ..any innaccurate info here feel free to aware me....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Again i would question whether or not the aromasin was real, however i believe the op started by saying he was running it at 6mgs ed which is a very low dose, he should be running it at 12.5mgs ed at least if not 25mgs ed and trust me aromasin at 25mgs ed is enough to destroy his estro levels...
    This is the first time I've ran an AI. My first cycle I ran nolva 20mg ED once I hit the halfway point of the cycle. Doing my research on the board it appeared that 12.5 mg EOD was the norm as I came across that many times and was instructed to a few times when posting my cycle for critique. I figured 6.25 mg ED would be better since the half life of Aromasin is 27 hours or something like that. Its nearly impossible to get a clear but answer on anti e's on this board because everyone is going off their own experiences and one guy's body reacts different to the next guy's. Oh well, the novla and aromasin will do the trick and now I know for next time my body is sensitive to estrogen levels and I can't get away with running low doses of estrogen blockers.

Blog Entries
    ^^ You stick with the plan of nolva and aromasin ed and keep us posted bro...

UPDATE --> I've been running the nolva at 40 mgs a day and aromasin at 12.5 now for a week and a half now and the lump appears to have increased in size. Should I be increasing the aromasin? Or should I start the letro when I get it next week?

One drawback to consider about Nolva is that it may cause progesterone receptors to become more sensitive. This means that while using progestins such as Deca or Tren , you may become more sensetive to progestin related gyno
    Also I read this in a pct sticky

Thread Information