MikeSc is offline New Member

injection site reaction? absess?

long time reader, first time poster. Pretty sure im having a reaction to my new ugl. Pinned one ml of cyp, and two days later I had a large, probably four inch by four inch raised area below the pin site. It is slightly pink, and turns white with touch, much like sunburn. No fever, it is firm, much like what I would guess is a butt implant feels like lol.. Im reluctant of pinning again.
    Maybe too much BA?
    It isnt too painful or tender.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by MikeSc; 01-24-2012 at 11:26 PM.

gym_junki is offline Member
    What size needle did you use

1.5 23 gauge, glute shot. was really tender probably 20 hours after injection, now its just sore to sit on.
    Last edited by MikeSc; 01-24-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This has been happening to me more frequently lately..... I switched up my brand of test and it went away. A couple weeks later it came back again witht he different brand. It's been hard for me to pinpoint whats causing it. I've also been using 1.5" x 23g pins..... but i've never had a problem with these in the past. My other thoughts are it's where in the glute im injecting..... maybe theres too much scar tissue in there? The oil doesn't push in either.....

I don't think what you have is an abscess.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

oaks00 is offline New Member
    I have a small lump on my back a few inchs from my injection site and I did my first injection last night, ive been reading lumps do happen to some people, lots of heat and massaging it out is what ive been reading, ive been laying on a heat pad for like 6hours now

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oaks00
    I have a small lump on my back a few inchs from my injection site and I did my first injection last night, ive been reading lumps do happen to some people, lots of heat and massaging it out is what ive been reading, ive been laying on a heat pad for like 6hours now
    Bro your over thinking things, relax its the first time you introduce something to your muscle some people react differently...give it a few days youll be ok..my first pin i though my leg died, 3 days later i was 100%...take a tennis ball or some kind of small ball and roll it around for 45 mins ed until it goes down, also heat pads help. Your ok.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oaks00 View Post
    I understand you're concern but you already have a thread started..... Try to keep your questions out of other threads. We can't get around to every thread at once but someone should eventually get back to you. If not..... bump your original thread so it hits the top of the page again..... just don't bump it every hour...... givepeople some time. Thanks

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I pinned again, going to see if I get less response. it actually feels better afternot sitting on it all day. Its now been almost a week. I dont want to change injection sites yet, do I can eval the response.

Thread Information