Razor is offline Banned

How screwed up is this

A girl gets offered Steroids to be on the team and she goes ape shit cause the twisted media and hypocrisy of the nation say they are bad!!!
    Are you kidding me????????????

This is why steroids get such a bad rap..people are clueless about what doctors prescribe them everyday for ashema, high blood pressure, celexa and all these other drugs that have worse sides than steroids and can kill you mind you.

Then we base our society off glamor and looking good "Keeping up with who the fcckdashians", "Jersey Shore" Guidoes and Guidests looking juiced out and its the most popular show on TV.and the Bachelor where the guy is always perfect image of a MAN.

Then it gets in the media and barry bonds is the asshole, cause everyone wants to see homeruns...you cant hit 3000 homeruns without some juice and gawd we wanna see our home runs, and if he didn't hit any he be like every other no name ball player that you dont know and dont care about. Any excitement..none? Would you even watch a baseball game if no one got homeruns? "but hey dont do steroids'! j/k" and dont get caught....or we will send you to the supreme court to face a grand jury for putting more pep in your step and making the game exiting and giving people something to cheer for.
    When do you cheer for a foul ball or hit on first...you cheer for the the grand slam!!

The End

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably better to post this in the lounge man.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow only the 6th thread about this. lol
    better of in the lounge buddy
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Razor is offline Banned
    Move it for me plz! I thought I was in the lounge.

Thread Information