Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned

What ever happened to Suspension?

No one uses it anymore or what? Its such a strong acting drug, I dont get why people choose prop and enth and cyp?
    Cause of frequent injections I guess? My buddy just got on Suspension and I noticed in 5 days he was on it.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i heard its really painful

and injections is 2-3 x a day.

guess there the down fall lol

other than that its very fast acting. seems like a dream steroid lol

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    i heard its really painful

and injections is 2-3 x a day.

guess there the down fall lol

other than that its very fast acting. seems like a dream steroid lol
    Well fcking hell Ill I take the pain and muster up the man hood.
    I have got to try it.
    I think I could get away with 100mg EOD and be fine. What you think?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Well fcking hell Ill I take the pain and muster up the man hood.
    I have got to try it.
    I think I could get away with 100mg EOD and be fine. What you think?
    no way ull keep stable blood levels, must be 2x a day. 1x a day it will be outts ur system before u shoot again. if u say u can man up. shoot 2x a day. or stick with prop. eod tho? no point in even running it

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    no way ull keep stable blood levels, must be 2x a day. 1x a day it will be outts ur system before u shoot again. if u say u can man up. shoot 2x a day. or stick with prop. eod tho? no point in even running it
    Gotcha thanks for the info. You think I can run the prop to maintain stable blood lvl and run 50mg suspension pre workout?

Razor is offline Banned
    double post

its used as a preworkout more then a base of testosterone . i would never use suspension alone as it must be injected twice a day to maintain stable blood levels, and when u have prop which u can shoot ed or eod or even e3d i dont see the point in using test suspension as a base. prop still kicks in very fast u get same size gains and sum test susp can be very thick.sum must be shot with a 20g needle(oil version is test no ester[TNE] can be shot with slin pin) and hurts like a mofo.

overal great compound but i would always run another test and just use susp as a pre workout, but dont see the point much benifit in using it alone. u still gain the same in size, only thing that test susp is good for is crazy strength gains very quickly
    Last edited by markdbg; 01-27-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    its used as a preworkout more then a base of testosterone . i would never use suspension alone as it must be injected twice a day to maintain stable blood levels, and when u have prop which u can shoot ed or eod or even e3d i dont see the point in using test suspension as a base. prop still kicks in very fast u get same size gains and sum test susp can be very thick.sum must be shot with a 20g needle(oil version is test no ester[TNE] can be shot with slin pin) and hurts like a mofo.

overal great compound but i would always run another test and just use susp as a pre workout, but dont see the point much benifit in using it alone. u still gain the same in size, only thing that test susp is good for is crazy strength gains very quickly
    What kind of effect did you get from it pre WO? I'm thinking about running 50mg about 30 - 60 min before training.

Whoady is offline Banned
    If it's this fast acting, could this be taken by someone who does not want to go through a full cycle with pct and shutdown? Can it be taken, say a week, then stop for 3? Don't mean to hijack, this is interesting.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoady View Post
    If it's this fast acting, could this be taken by someone who does not want to go through a full cycle with pct and shutdown? Can it be taken, say a week, then stop for 3? Don't mean to hijack, this is interesting.
    It will shut you down no matter what. And like they were saying you must dose frequently to keep the blood lvls in balance.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoady View Post
    your side effects would be crazy dude. iv tryed 4wks on 4-6off a few times and iv never had acne so bad in my life. if you introduce any aas it will shut you down. maybe not as bad as a long cyle but it will still have a rebound

would be fine razr, u may notice sum ance as u will get a sore in levels but nothing major in terms of sides.

and whoady no it will shut u down the minute u inject it into ur system, just like any other test. and u would not notice any gains after 1-2 weeks, u would feel it in ur system, but wouldnt gain anything/much at all

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Don't athletes afraid of drug testing use suspension?

Razor is offline Banned
    Yea its in out in a day

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I'm not sure how many of you have used suspension, but for my last cycle I puchased two 100mg, 10ml bottles of this along with prop and cyp. I used suspension at the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart while I waited on the cyp to come into full effect, then used prop throughout the rest of the cycle in its place. First of all, the suspension did not hurt any more than any of the other esters. My test susp used oil as a base, not water. All compounds suspended in water hurt more than oil in my experience. One thing I really enjoyed about suspension is how fast it acted. After a 100mg shot, I spent the next eight hours feeling a very pronounced energetic affect. After only a few days of daily injections, this allowed me to work in the gym just as hard as if I had already been on cyp for five weeks. In fact on that note, I would compare the affect of injecting 100mg of test suspension in the morning to being nearly identical to orally ingesting 50mg of Anadrol in the morning. I'd also like to comment that just because it peaks that quickly does not mean that it is all gone from your system after the increased blood pressure wears off. One shot of test suspension lingers for 2-3 days. It has a very short half-life, but a half-life nonetheless.

There are a lot of things in this thread that I know to be untrue, for instance you don't have to shoot it more than once a day. Determine how much test you want that day and shoot it early. If you shoot suspension later in the day you will find sleep to be very difficult. Suspension makes sense as a preworkout but only because it raises your blood test levels and blood pressure so quickly, otherwise it is still test, it does not have to be mixed with anything, and it is not any thicker or thinner than any other testosterone - this is determined by what it is actually suspended in (water, oil, propylene glycol, etc.). And finally yes, you will see gains quicker when using suspension as opposed to only using a long ester such as cyp or enanthate because your blood levels are heightened faster, which means your body has more test to use faster. Basic stuff.

I personally am a huge fan of testosterone suspension and would recommend it to anyone who feels comfortable injecting frequently and who understands how to maintain the test levels in their body with different esters.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    He is right on the injections on the oil any way.I did the oil suspenion at 75mg a day loved it.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I'm not sure how many of you have used suspension, but for my last cycle I puchased two 100mg, 10ml bottles of this along with prop and cyp. I used suspension at the beginning of the cycle as a kickstart while I waited on the cyp to come into full effect, then used prop throughout the rest of the cycle in its place. First of all, the suspension did not hurt any more than any of the other esters. My test susp used oil as a base, not water. All compounds suspended in water hurt more than oil in my experience. One thing I really enjoyed about suspension is how fast it acted. After a 100mg shot, I spent the next eight hours feeling a very pronounced energetic affect. After only a few days of daily injections, this allowed me to work in the gym just as hard as if I had already been on cyp for five weeks. In fact on that note, I would compare the affect of injecting 100mg of test suspension in the morning to being nearly identical to orally ingesting 50mg of Anadrol in the morning. I'd also like to comment that just because it peaks that quickly does not mean that it is all gone from your system after the increased blood pressure wears off. One shot of test suspension lingers for 2-3 days. It has a very short half-life, but a half-life nonetheless.

There are a lot of things in this thread that I know to be untrue, for instance you don't have to shoot it more than once a day. Determine how much test you want that day and shoot it early. If you shoot suspension later in the day you will find sleep to be very difficult. Suspension makes sense as a preworkout but only because it raises your blood test levels and blood pressure so quickly, otherwise it is still test, it does not have to be mixed with anything, and it is not any thicker or thinner than any other testosterone - this is determined by what it is actually suspended in (water, oil, propylene glycol, etc.). And finally yes, you will see gains quicker when using suspension as opposed to only using a long ester such as cyp or enanthate because your blood levels are heightened faster, which means your body has more test to use faster. Basic stuff.

I personally am a huge fan of testosterone suspension and would recommend it to anyone who feels comfortable injecting frequently and who understands how to maintain the test levels in their body with different esters.
    Then it is a solution and not a suspension. We call this TNE (test no ester) or test base in oil.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Then it is a solution and not a suspension. We call this TNE (test no ester) or test base in oil.
    For all useful purposes, is there any real difference in the application of "TNE" verses suspension? Does it take any longer to get in the bloodstream? And is it detectable (besides the elevated test levels)?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    For all useful purposes, is there any real difference in the application of "TNE" verses suspension? Does it take any longer to get in the bloodstream? And is it detectable (besides the elevated test levels)?
    Release rate will depend upon the solvents/carrier used for TNE and the size of the microcrystals for suspension. But suspension should kick in faster.

The biggest difference is that TNE hurts much less and is far more sterile. Water based suspensions will nearly always contain contaminants.

They are both equally undetectable once test levels return to baseline and T:epitest ratio falls below 6:1.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Release rate will depend upon the solvents/carrier used for TNE and the size of the microcrystals for suspension. But suspension should kick in faster.

The biggest difference is that TNE hurts much less and is far more sterile. Water based suspensions will nearly always contain contaminants.

They are both equally undetectable once test levels return to baseline and T:epitest ratio falls below 6:1.
    Bonaparte...you seriously are a smart SOB!!! Not trying to kiss your ass...just giving credit where credit is due!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post

Well after reading that I am sold. I will inject chest and back of thighs. Maintain blood levels with prop. Suspension pre workout

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Well after reading that I am sold. I will inject chest and back of thighs. Maintain blood levels with prop. Suspension pre workout
    Are you joking? Hamstrings are probably the worst place to pin. Small and full of important nerves (like your sciatic).

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Suspending base in oil increases the half life. I use half base half prop and pin everyday, no real pre workout effects from it. Water base suspension is a completely different story.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Suspending base in oil increases the half life. I use half base half prop and pin everyday, no real pre workout effects from it. Water base suspension is a completely different story.
    ^^^Exactly. What I would be running for pre WO is water based suspension. I've heard people say that it gives aggression and energy like no other for training sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    ^^^Exactly. What I would be running for pre WO is water based suspension. I've heard people say that it gives aggression and energy like no other for training sessions.
    I've heard the same form numerous people. I might give it a go sometime this summer when I'm not dieting. I haven't had the chance to try it but I have heard it hurts like hell.

I heard the same thing about injection pain. I got some 5/8 slin pins I'm gonna use for whatever body part I'm training that day.

Not sure if suspension would go through a needle that small, it tends to clump up and clog the pin from what I hear. May have to go with 22-23 gauge. I know bossman here has used it.

Hmmm. I had thought about that not being able to draw it in a needle that small. I know winny suspended in water is the same way. I'll try it and see, maybe just have to man up and use the 23g. Fvck I hate feeling like a pin cushion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Hmmm. I had thought about that not being able to draw it in a needle that small. I know winny suspended in water is the same way. I'll try it and see, maybe just have to man up and use the 23g. Fvck I hate feeling like a pin cushion.
    Oh I know I've been pinning ed since november plus gh peps, hcg , and mt2 lol!

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have to pin it 2x a day what are the optimal times to pin?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    If you have to pin it 2x a day what are the optimal times to pin?
    Do you have to still do that is you layering it with prop or enth?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i used to use it but its short half life was killing me. i dont think the injections are any more painful then prop but it gets rough taking 2-3 injections a day. the demand went down because like myself people just got sick of injecting so much and now i dont see many people who even carry it. i loved the results and really miss it but i dont miss my delts looking like a dart board
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have used a lot of suspension,the ONLY advantage i see in it is it gets in your system faster and gets out faster,i prefer prop more.My suspension was human grade and it wasnt painful IF you injected it slowly...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's exactly what its for. Its out pf your system so fast that athletes and others who are tested can get away with using it.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

What difference does it make if your doing a 8 to 12 week cycle.......you would still need a longer ester version..

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    What difference does it make if your doing a 8 to 12 week cycle.......you would still need a longer ester version..
    As far as testing goes?
    Because you can run it right up to maybe 3-4 days before the test at a high dose, then drop to an HRT dose (10mg/day) and pass.

While it might have a very limited use for that,not many people have the need to do that. Thats why you dont see it used much.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Couldn't you slin pin if you got some suspension in oil? That would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim View Post
    Couldn't you slin pin if you got some suspension in oil? That would help.
    Base in oil is no more painful than anything else and a slin pin would not effect the pain from the compound anyways, just less of a poke.

Razor is offline Banned
    Wow sounds like this is why no one uses this crap anymore. Forget what I said about injecting into quads, I'll stick to prop

Thread Information