Thread: T-400

daveyb is offline New Member

T-400

Never had a problem untill I bought this product. A totally legit Test-400, praised by many of friends. I've injected it four times now and it balls up into a huge lump and painfull as hell..I've tried different gauges and lengths in all areas and nothing. Is this a dud, am or I doing something wrong or should I talk to my supplier?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    high mg gear effects alot of people that way
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    I've used T-400 and had some similar side effects. There's also about 25mg of prop in T400 (in the one I used anyways), so it's gonna be a little painful, not to mention the stuff is like syrup. Try putting it in a cup of hot water to help thin it out a bit. Also, if you're taking other injectables (deca for example) mix them together to dilute it and cause a less painful injection.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had both painless and brutally painful high concentration gear sometimes there is too much BA in the gear.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You need to cut it with sterile oil. I will add oil on a 1:1 basis. This removes all the pain. I also warm it a bit in hot water before each injection.
    With the higher concentrate of t400 the oil is absorbed too quickly after injection leaving the remaining hormone to crystallize in the muscle which leads to unbelievable pain. Add more oil and it gets absorbed evenly.

Thread Information