jandj is offline Junior Member

blood work opinions

36 y/o
    15 bf
    currently on week 6 of a 10 week sust 250 2x a week and 8 week 200 Per week deca cycle. did my blood work and it shows my test levels at 3000!! and my estradiol at 56.. I'm currently on Adex .5 e3d. does anyone suggest i up the days to eod? How about those t levels!?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well at 500 mg e/w of test that looks about right. Are you experiencing any sides?

other than acne, no other sides. Any info or suggestions on the estradiol? Ps I'm horny as hell!! if you want to comcider that a side

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont use an AI unless sides symptoms arise But Keep an AI on hand just in cast.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    8 weeks is enough time for deca ?

Razor is offline Banned
    Any hair loss or shedding on the pillow or when washing your hair?

HK. I've already put in 20 pounds and I still have 2 more weeks of deca . I don't want to over do the deca as I'm very happy with my current gains. no hairloss at all. is that a side effect from the sust

Quote Originally Posted by jandj View Post
    HK. I've already put in 20 pounds and I still have 2 more weeks of deca. I don't want to over do the deca as I'm very happy with my current gains. no hairloss at all. is that a side effect from the sust
    Are you sure that 20lbs is from the deca ? Usually people take longer cycles with that compound.

Some people are prone to losing hair from the gear. the conversion to DHT can cause it. It doesn't happen to everybody though.

I've also been on a 3500 to 4000 daily calorie since I began. so I started putting in the weight on week two . I've also been taking an AI for the water retention and to keep my estrogen at bay. it's my first cycle and I've always been really skinny so to answer your question, yes, I think it's a combo of both that I've gained the weight I have. deca is a powerful substance wen it's fully legit and I got my hands on some good gear ., beginners luck I guess . check out one of my posts i think I posted a pic of the gear.81

Quote Originally Posted by jandj View Post
    I've also been on a 3500 to 4000 daily calorie since I began. so I started putting in the weight on week two . I've also been taking an AI for the water retention and to keep my estrogen at bay. it's my first cycle and I've always been really skinny so to answer your question, yes, I think it's a combo of both that I've gained the weight I have. deca is a powerful substance wen it's fully legit and I got my hands on some good gear ., beginners luck I guess . check out one of my posts i think I posted a pic of the gear.81
    I didn't question if it was legit. Deca gains aren't quick, so I was saying maybe you need a longer cycle to facilitate it. But this is your first cycle though, you shouldn't have been stacking steroids with your test. But what's done is done.

Thread Information