pro4truck22 is offline New Member

Test E shoulder pin lump????

Posting this for a friend, 5 10, 225lbs, I would guess around 18% body fat. 250 test e 2x a week. Currently on week 7, most pins have been in allternating shoulders, a few in the ass just to let the shoulders rest. pin size is 5/8 of an inch. Alcohal wipe to swipe the bottle and one swipe across the shoulder. push oil on a 10 count... He has half an egg size lump but well below the pin site. It is red and says kinda warm to the touch. Its hard like a knot, and tender, pin was done 5 days ago..No flu like symp, and no fever. Just curious the reason for the lump below the pin site. This happened to him before a few weeks ago and thats why he did a few in the ass.....he is a little worried, thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E shoulder pin lump????-mattsarm.jpg  

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    That looks like an infection brewing.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I don't really like the look of that, I get lumps and redness but never that bad. Has it been getting better or worse over the past 5 days? I have had some pretty bad injections though. Is it just me or does it look like he pinned really low? It looks right near the insertion.

stpete is offline Banned
    I think he said it is below the pin site. Either way, doesn't look good and i don't like that it stays warm. Did you have this problem earlier and it went away? Is this why you changed sites? Why 5/8's and not 1"?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I think he said it is below the pin site. Either way, doesn't look good and i don't like that it stays warm. Did you have this problem earlier and it went away? Is this why you changed sites? Why 5/8's and not 1"?
    Yeah I missed that the first time.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Do you have any antibiotics in your house? Or in *his* house?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    with that bf and a 5/8 in its possible it didnt make it into the muscle and it settled lower.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

pro4truck22 is offline New Member
    5/8 is just what I have read in several different places. He had a lump about like this in the past that slowly went away, I am on the same cycle and in the same week and may get a knot and did have a knot that was red and warm lower than the inject site but mine went away after about 7 days. Our gear checks out to be legit in many peoples opinion. He said it is slowly getting better but yes this happening before is why he changed up the site and only happens in the same shoulder. From other information i thought the same, that it did not reach the muscle and in the subq layer. I pin the same way but am 210lbs and prob 14% or so body fat.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pro4truck22 View Post
    Posting this for a friend, 5 10, 225lbs, I would guess around 18% body fat. 250 test e 2x a week. Currently on week 7, most pins have been in allternating shoulders, a few in the ass just to let the shoulders rest. pin size is 5/8 of an inch. Alcohal wipe to swipe the bottle and one swipe across the shoulder. push oil on a 10 count... He has half an egg size lump but well below the pin site. It is red and says kinda warm to the touch. Its hard like a knot, and tender, pin was done 5 days ago..No flu like symp, and no fever. Just curious the reason for the lump below the pin site. This happened to him before a few weeks ago and thats why he did a few in the ass.....he is a little worried, thanks in advance.
    AAS are menat to be injected DEEP IM. 5/8 of inch is not deep enough.

Dytum is offline Junior Member
    Id get some antibiotics and switch locations or put off that side at least

backinit is offline Junior Member
    Def don't screw around a friend of mine left his alone and after some time it became absessed and he had it taken out. It looked like the doc took a ice cream scooper out of his shoulder. Good luck

Thread Information