Thread: swelling

blowinup is offline Junior Member

swelling

Njection was Monday morning (2ml test e in right glute), since then I've trained bis & tris (Monday) legs (Tuesday) back (Wednesday) shoulders (Thursday; today) I usually experience a fair bit of muscle pain that feels like imflammation for a day or 2 or even sometimes 3 after injection. Sometimes the inflamed area is hard sometimes it's soft, there's been no real scedual to it. Anyway it's been 2 almost 3 days and just above my Glute is extra sore this time and it seems like there's a slight bit of swelling and pudgyness around a lump in my lower back (just above the pant line and to the right of the spine about an inch) anyway I did an absolute killer leg workout 2 days ago (im still having
    Trouble walking down my stairs without my legs buckling ;p) would that be the reason for this, I'm not whinging it's nothing I can't handle but would rather be safe than sorry. And also could this be caused by injecting my 2ml in one hit rather than splitting it into 2 x 1ml shots. Any experiences or advice would be appreciated, thanks.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Is this your first shot at 2ml...

I get this with prop... It swells up and going right up to my lower back

It is red or hot to touch?

I'd say it is probably to do withy he fact you have pinned 2 ml instead of 1...

First 2 ml shot on that glute, I pinned my left last Monday with 2 ml but used a 25g 1inch. I was unsure weather it may have had something to do with using 1" so I went back to 1 1/4" 23g so the test went in quicker even though I usually push slow. But the 25g took a good min to push the gear through instead of the 30 to 45 seconds with the 23g. I got a good knot and bit of pain but not as bad this time. Do you know if there's any difference pinning 1ml twice a week to 2ml once a week, if not I may go back to 1 twice a week if the pain doesn't subside after a few more pins.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I would reccomending pinning test e twice a week anyway

Is there a reason for this?

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blowinup
    Is there a reason for this?
    Lower aromatization rate and more consistent blood levels.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    ^^^ Like Dante said.

2ml is not too much in the glute. I inject 3ml in any muscle group Ed, delts, tris, pecs, thighs, glutes without any problem.

I always get some swelling and a little pain for a few days. I am currently using prop/mast/tren a and that can be a little more painful.

Thread Information