mcd334 is offline New Member

TEST-E 500mg/ml????

Apparently seeking reliable advice or guidance on this forum is against some rule. So please forgive me & disregard this thread.
    Last edited by mcd334; 02-02-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Apparently seeking reliable advice or guidance on this forum is against the rules!? That makes a lot of sense?

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    edit your post, you can't ask for sources on the board. Read the rules before posting again.

stpete is offline Banned
    Don't just edit, get rid of the whole thing. This isn't a source board. Please read our rules before posting again.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    I also think you may be mistaken.. people do 500mg per week not that they are doing test 500.. Injecting test 500 is going to be very painful even if you are able to find it. I did a batch of super test 450mg/ml and i dragged my legs around and felt sick everytime i injected. After you fix your post, put up your stats for us to see

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And a quick word of advice stay clear of test 400 or 500 the ability to shoot more test per ml compared to the likelyhood of injection site problems for concentrations this high, particularly not for a new user are not worth it. Concentrations this high will serve to increase the likelyhood of painfull injection sites.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Okay. So you've been told not to ask for sources. In addition to that, why would you be looking for test dosed at 500mg per ml for your first cycle? Start a new thread and give us some stats and goals.

Thank you. This will serve as useful information.

Like most anybody, I simply disregarded the rules disclaimer. My mistake. My reason for looking for test500; my understanding was I could get 1 vial of test500 & half the dose of each injection instead of buying 2 vials of test250. Financially that made more sense if what I read is true.

Stats? 5'7 200 13-15% & built like a brick shit house?
    Goals? I dont set goals. I evolve. I guess the "GOAL" would be to be better/stronger today than I was yesterday & tomorrow I will be better than I am today.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by mcd334 View Post
    Apparently seeking reliable advice or guidance on this forum is against some rule. So please forgive me & disregard this thread.
    Your snark is funny, but ridiculous as this forum is comprised of tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of threads with millions of posts that having nothing but reliable advice and guidance.

Stick around, you will find a lot of knowledge and help here. There are very few rules, and you were just informed about the biggest...so you shouldn't have any other problems unless you maybe post full nudity. If you do, PM me immediately so I can see it before they take it down.

EDIT: you posted while I was typing, so my post is less relevant.

how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas View Post
    your snark is funny, but ridiculous as this forum is comprised of tens of thousands (hundreds of thousands?) of threads with millions of posts that having nothing but reliable advice and guidance.

Stick around, you will find a lot of knowledge and help here. There are very few rules, and you were just informed about the biggest...so you shouldn't have any other problems unless you maybe post full nudity. If you do, pm me immediately so i can see it before they take it down.

edit: You posted while i was typing, so my post is less relevant.
    lmao!

25yo

Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    edit your post, you can't ask for sources on the board. Read the rules before posting again.
    Just read the "anabolic steroids / Steroid reviews forum rules" forum rules located at the bottom of the page. It says nothing about me not being able to ask about a website.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.TyraE1z2YsI

2. DO NOT post asking where to get steroids .

I guess it's a trade off between one painful injection of several injections. I'd take the several injections. I did sus250 into virgin muscle and I was limping for 4 days. Wow, that was harsh. It got better. I wonder if shooting T500 will get better once your muscles get used to it?

Thread Information