Hey guys, Im a newbie here so dont be to harsh lol, Anyway I moved down south were i wound up working at a health club. I have never done juice before but always wanted to.. (hate needles). I ran into a trainer and started talking. Wound out he was a member of this site for years and swore by it up and down, and said if i had any questions about working out or juice to ask him or go to this website and you guys would be helpful. I was 28 160 lbs 5'11 and never worked out before so i was intimadated. Well i crossed over to the dark side and started to "take his advice" lol, Was on test ent, cyp, prop, deca 300, anavar , eq, and winny throughout about a year. I went from 160 to 203 and 13%b/f.. Was night and day, and trusted this guy with everything. In a nut shell my mom passed away lost my job etc and found out my guy passed away as well. So i went from all juiced to nothing. It was horriable. Its been about 8 months now since i took anything, im 198-202lbs now but bf % went up, I dont have that hard look you know. So what im asking is can anyone give me some help on what to take to get that hard look back?? I was told masteron or tren or clen but I dont trust people down here so I figured you guys would help. Thanks guys for any help