DieselTrain is offline New Member

Test e without hcg?

Hey everyone. Just wondering if I can run my 12 week test e cycle without hcg ? I have been tryin to get it but can't find it anywhere. Will be running aromasin / armidex during cycle and clomid and nolva for pct.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Is Test your only compound?
    Whats your dose?

With just test at a 500-600mg range you should be fine without....but it would be much better to use.

How can you not find it?? Its usually sold where aas are..

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey mate welcome to the forum.

Would be better if you could get your hands on it. Just means you probably won't recover as well as you could of with it. But it's no massive biggy

buster12 is offline Junior Member
    Get some
    Its underestimated and HCG is great for your nads

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    HCG will maintain testicular size and function while on cycle, your recover will also be easier or many state it is if you run HCG during the cycle. You can run your cycle without it just depends if you want to run the risk of harder recovery and your not bothered about size and function of your testicles.

felk87 is offline Banned
    Just a question i am not trying to hijack thread, aside from the test e would the hcg also provide more test as you are bringing your testicles back to work? So in theory they should produce test again plus the test you are injecting?

So it turns out I can't get hcg at all so will I be ok? And do I need clomid and nolvadex or will just nolva be ok? Will be taking aromasin during cycle.

Am running test at 400 per week btw. With 10 mg aromasin e.o.d

pikenat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselTrain View Post
    So it turns out I can't get hcg at all so will I be ok? And do I need clomid and nolvadex or will just nolva be ok? Will be taking aromasin during cycle.
    For the little amount of money its worth to run both clomid and nolvadex for pct. You don't want to cheap out when it comes to your body and if you can't afford it then you shouldn't be running aas, the cost of food and supps are going to cost you to. Also, hcg is pretty readily available try searching online and look for reviews. Good luck broseph

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    does hcg hinder any gains possibly?

GetBrown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    does hcg hinder any gains possibly?
    Question I was just about to ask whilst reading this thread.

I am on test e 300mg per week stacked with deca 300. Just started on 10mg nolva per day to prevent gyno as my nips are getting sensitive. I would say that's sufficient as I want the most gains possible without causing damage. I could be wrong though but this is based on what I have learnt.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolva is not an ai. Its a serm you need to get an ai to help prevent gyno.

GetBrown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Nolva is not an ai. Its a serm you need to get an ai to help prevent gyno.
    So why is a million and 1 people in all the threads I have been researching plus my own thread saying that taking Nolva on course is suffice in most cases to prevent gyno. I just got this article off the steroid web site.

For decades many performance enhancing athletes have supplemented with Tamoxifen Citrate while on cycle in order to protect against Gynecomastia (male breast enlargement.) The manner in-which it works is simple; Gyno as it is commonly known is brought on by an increase of estrogen in the body; this increase is caused by anabolic steroids that aromatize. As the excess estrogen exists it may then bind to the receptors in the chest causing Gyno. Fortunately a good 10mg Nolvadex dosage can often protect against this onset action. As estrogen buildup occurs Tamoxifen Citrate binds in the estrogens place preventing it from binding and causing Gyno. While 10mg will work many men will need a Nolvadex dosage of 20mg every day and when enough aromatizing steroids are taken there is no amount of Nolvadex on earth that will prevent it. If you are sensitive to Gynecomastia due to high doses or simply being sensitive by nature you will need to seek out aromatase inhibitors as they will be all that protects you.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Lol, we know how estrogen works. You need to research the difference between an Aromatase Inhibitor (Aromasin , Arimidex , Letrozole ) and a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (Nolvadex , Clomid). They act in two different ways. Nolva can be used during cycle but it is more effective to us an AI during cycle and use SERMs post cycle. If, however, you have such a pronounced problem with gyno that an AI can't control it, adding Nolvadex as needed is often recommended. But the typical guideline is to use Nolva during PCT, not on-cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nolva prevents estrogen from binding to the receptor, An AI actually crushes the estrogen.

jimmycool is offline New Member
    Would it help keep gains using hcg in pct or is it solely for the recovery of ya lil fellas?

Thread Information