Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    needknowledge is offline New Member

Please Help with important question

Hello, I am about to take an annual physical/exam for work that includes urinalysis and blood work, and about 4 weeks ago I took about 150 milligrams of test Enanthate on two separate occasions about two weeks apart. I don't think they will be testing for juice, but I am really worried that the Dr. might see something and detect my testosterone usage. I did some research beforehand to try and find the answer, but did not find any for sure answers. Should I be worried about test being detected, and is there anything I can do? I am 32 years old and was just trying to do a little testosterone repla***ent. I appreciate any help I can get with this issue

Thanks

xelnaga is offline Banned
    If you believe you suffer from Low T you may want to wait a few weeks for the test to get out of your system before doing blood work.

I am more worried that my employers will find out I am using an aas without a prescription. I am not sure what type of blood test they are doing, but am concerned with the blood test showing anything abnormal that would tip them off to my enanthate usage. Is it a common practice for them to check test levels during an annual exam?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that depends on where you work and what you do etc.. But doing a full hormone panel gets pricey so unless they suspect your usage I doubt they will specificly test for that..... I could be very wrong tho! Good luck

I work for government, so I assume the exam will be the same as what is done for Dep of defense or military members. I dont think they are looking for aas, but I am worried something in my blood levels will be out of whack and tip them off. I am not familiar with what is routinely checked during these annual exams. I do know they are going to do some type of blood work, just not sure what type. They will be checking prostate as well as other stuff like hearing, vision, etc...

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needknowledge View Post
    Hello, I am about to take an annual physical/exam for work that includes urinalysis and blood work, and about 4 weeks ago I took about 150 milligrams of test Enanthate on two separate occasions about two weeks apart. I don't think they will be testing for juice, but I am really worried that the Dr. might see something and detect my testosterone usage. I did some research beforehand to try and find the answer, but did not find any for sure answers. Should I be worried about test being detected, and is there anything I can do? I am 32 years old and was just trying to do a little testosterone repla***ent. I appreciate any help I can get with this issue

Thanks
    They wont be checking for aas our your test levels

Thank You Scorpion. I like a good short direct, to the point answer.

God Bless

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are welcome mate you are just going to get a full medical so ass and test levels are not on the list of checks I can go into it deeper if you wont lol

Thread Information