Thread: Cycle Time

bob87 is offline Member

Cycle Time

Hey all Ive just signed up to this forum so if I post this in the wrong place or this has been asked a hundred times just fill me in.....

Ive got my hands on some gear and was just chasing some more opinions before I get on it......

The cycle I am looking at will be........

Week 1-4 20-30mg Dbol / 500mg SUS/250mg Deca
    Week 5-8 500mg SUS/ 250mg Deca
    Week 9-10 500mg SUS/250mg Deca/ 20-30mg Stana
    Week 10-12 20-30mg Stana

Ofcourse I will be running liver supps avoiding the booze and dieting right. I currently have 20mls sus and 100 dbols tabs and 100 stana tabs still waiting on my deca however i was wondering if tren would be better?

PCT will look like this

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Just so you know i have cycle before with tes enanth 750mg/week 13 weeks, so im not a beginner but not real experienced everything i know has been from online searching,
    Myself personally im 173cms and 96kgs im a solid build and carry a bit of weight i know i should be cycling leaner but i am hoping to bulk for the first 8 weeks then cut till i reach my desired look....

bob87 is offline Member

Re Post Cycle Time

New member........... Posted a thread in her about 15 mins ago and cant seem to find it so here it is again if this is doubled up admin plz delete one.........

Got some gear: 100 10mg Dbol Tabs 100 10mg Stana Tabs 20ml SUS 250mg with access to 10ml Deca 250mg/Tren

cycle I am looking at doing is.

Week 1-4 20-30mg Dbol ED 500mg SUS/250mg Deca or Tren --> Unsure which one still.
    Week 5-8 500mg SUS/250mg D or T
    Week 9-10 20-30mg Stana Tab ED 500mg SUS/250mg D or T
    Week 11-12 20-30mg Stana Tab ED

pct as follows

4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Should i take any of the HCG or aromasin on cycle??? Obviously will be on liver supps and dieting right....

Im 173cms 96kgs carry some weight have never been slim but quite solid build.......... What do you think

dooie is offline Senior Member
    How old are you, what were your previous cycles and what were your results from them?

bob87 is offline Member
    age 24 first cycle was a short one 8 weeks of 1ml deca 1 ml primoteston with 4 weeks of dianabol at the start

some gains there but my diet restricted me somewhat i think,

then i did 10 weeks of the primoteston 750mg each week

put plenty of size and strength on no major sides from either 2 cycles

this time i want to get as much out of it as possible, make sure my diet is right and i have everything i need on cycle before i start aswell as pct

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87
    age 24 first cycle was a short one 8 weeks of 1ml deca 1 ml primoteston with 4 weeks of dianabol at the start

some gains there but my diet restricted me somewhat i think,

then i did 10 weeks of the primoteston 750mg each week

put plenty of size and strength on no major sides from either 2 cycles

this time i want to get as much out of it as possible, make sure my diet is right and i have everything i need on cycle before i start aswell as pct
    Looks like its just your diet that's getting you into trouble, go to the nutritional resource forum and post your diet in there bro, they will sort you out
    Last edited by dooie; 02-09-2012 at 08:45 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you def dont want tren
    8 weeks for sust and deca is to short of a time. i would do 10-12 weeks
    hcg and an ai during cycle
    no hcg during pct and add clomid to pct
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    First cycle was extremely poor. U got much to learn bro.

Deca at 12-14 min i would run. 8 is way to short.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you def dont want tren
    8 weeks for sust and deca is to short of a time. i would do 10-12 weeks
    hcg and an ai during cycle
    no hcg during pct and add clomid to pct
    the sus and deca will be run for 10 weeks but i can run for longer just need some more gear,
    what dose and when do i start the hcg and ai??
    cheers for all your input i want to learn thats why i posted the thread.
    I work fly in fly out so i need to find a happy medium for my diet....

bob87 is offline Member
    also why dont you use the hcg for pct that is how my mates believe you get off the juice.....

bob87 is offline Member
    anyone got anymore to add to this thread for me

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    New member........... Posted a thread in her about 15 mins ago and cant seem to find it so here it is again if this is doubled up admin plz delete one.........

Got some gear: 100 10mg Dbol Tabs 100 10mg Stana Tabs 20ml SUS 250mg with access to 10ml Deca 250mg/Tren

cycle I am looking at doing is.

Week 1-4 20-30mg Dbol ED 500mg SUS/250mg Deca or Tren --> Unsure which one still.
    Week 5-8 500mg SUS/250mg D or T
    Week 9-10 20-30mg Stana Tab ED 500mg SUS/250mg D or T
    Week 11-12 20-30mg Stana Tab ED

pct as follows

4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Should i take any of the HCG or aromasin on cycle??? Obviously will be on liver supps and dieting right....

Im 173cms 96kgs carry some weight have never been slim but quite solid build.......... What do you think
    You got a lot going on for second cycle and 24 years old. Why not just stick to test/deca? Run the test and deca longer than you listed. HCG and Aromasin during cycle. You also need to add some clomid to that PCT.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    also why dont you use the hcg for pct that is how my mates believe you get off the juice.....
    That's how it's recommended by doctors, however it is more effective when run during your cycle. This prevents your gonads from atrophying in the first place, ensuring that PCT is far more effective. You should inject 250iu twice a week from the 2nd week up until the final week, then blast it with two large injections the week after. What is the total dose of the HCG that you have/will have? Remember that the deca and sustanon will take 14 days to clear from your blood, and you don't want to start taking your PCT compounds until the time at which the deca/sustanon are completely gone. Otherwise you will be wasting some of the PCT chems.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You got a lot going on for second cycle and 24 years old. Why not just stick to test/deca? Run the test and deca longer than you listed. HCG and Aromasin during cycle. You also need to add some clomid to that PCT.
    This will be his third actually, he did dbol /test enanthate /deca on his 1st, then test enanthate on his 2nd. OP, since your diet restricted the gains on your first cycle, and you've already ascertained that none of these compounds render many sides, I don't see the harm in repeating cycle 1, but that's MY personal opinion of course. It should be exciting to see how you will benefit from that stack so long as your diet really is in order for bulking properly. Not to mention the fact that you will see results from Sustanon faster than an equivalent dose of Enanthate, seeing as Enan is such a long ester in contrast to a couple of the esters in Sus. This should coincide nicely with the "kickstart" effect of the Dianobol.
    Last edited by BBrian; 02-11-2012 at 06:13 AM.

tasKer is offline Junior Member
    why use nolvadex and aromasin together?

nolvadex decreases the effectiveness of aromasin...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    That's how it's recommended by doctors, however it is more effective when run during your cycle. This prevents your gonads from atrophying in the first place, ensuring that PCT is far more effective. You should inject 250iu twice a week from the 2nd week up until the final week, then blast it with two large injections the week after. What is the total dose of the HCG that you have/will have? Remember that the deca and sustanon will take 14 days to clear from your blood, and you don't want to start taking your PCT compounds until the time at which the deca/sustanon are completely gone. Otherwise you will be wasting some of the PCT chems.
    That is incorrect. Sust is 18 days and deca is 21
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information