Thread: test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    biddleboy is offline New Member

test

Hey guys got a question . Did my first pin of test last night in the butt.no pain or fever etc..... I noticed that that i had a knot above my knee same side front. Is that common for the oil to travel or am i just being a lil bitch ?? Any advice would be kick ass !!

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biddleboy View Post
    Hey guys got a question . Did my first pin of test last night in the butt.no pain or fever etc..... I noticed that that i had a knot above my knee same side front. Is that common for the oil to travel or am i just being a lil bitch ?? Any advice would be kick ass !!
    Oil will not travel to that degree. You may or may not be a lil bitch... it would be impossible for me to make that call.

Does anything come to mind?? How exactly does it travel. My gear is good. just kind of wondering what the hell happen. My friend schooled me on doing it. Everything was sterile , good to go!! maybe we will figure it out lol.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how far above and what did u pin and how much? did u heat it up or massage after...sounds like u could of banged he knee during he day and forgot lol..

now that I look I noticed it is bruised where the knot is. Weird... Its about a foot away from injection site. Injection site is ok...

2cc of testosterone cypionate . No warming or massage. I didn't bang my knee. I felt it as it was coming on. Pined it on right side of ass and the knot is about 4 inches above the knee on the inner side .. Maybe somebody will be able to relate.. Maybe a nerve ?????

Gym_ is offline Banned
    I cant see that being a lump of test oil ..

What level of concern should i be at. It doesn't hurt ,not hot.. its new to me but i would think the human body will let u know when ur in trouble. Lol.. Rite? i feel pretty good about it. How long before the test starts rockin n rolin ? my cycle got kickstarted w 50mg a bombs. Greenies :-)

I think im alright . Its not hurting or gona explode or anything. Ill keep u guys up to par on it. How long before the test kicks in. I am also taking 50mg a bombs the Greenies :-). any advice on pct . The one i got is bunk i was told. Watcha think

Sorry bout the double post!

Thread Information