Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    sgt2jay is offline Knowledgeable Member

New to to cycle, why do so many look to skip PCT

I am very new to cycle and a am currently in the procees of learning more.

I pretty much have my cycle lined up just waiting to complete my inventory.

anyway here is my question. during my research i have come across thread after thread about ways around PCT or skipping PCT. My question is why??

why Skip. cant be a money thing. the way i see it is PCT cant cost a guy more than 20 buck (i figure a general cost doesnt break the rules here) After you have invested so much into your cycle why noy spend the 20 bucks. if cash is an issue just put away 2 bucks a week during your cycle and you will have the cash. It sems to me a no brainer even if you are convinced there is no need for PCT for the cost why not.

am i missing something here? just trying to be sure i have covered all bases before cycle

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I would assume anyone "skipping" PCT is either on TRT / HRT or they just don't realize what they are doing, inexperienced & unknowledgable. Good lookin dog man. Husky?

ya siberian
    weighed in at 80lbs

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like bear said, there is no reason to skip pct unless your not planning on coming off. People do it because their lazy and ignorant. Pct is not very expensive, especially considering the consequences of skipping it.

kind of what i was thinking. for the price shouldnt matter if you want to or not just do it what could it hurt?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Skipping or not implementing pct is old school. Theres no need to skip it IMHO unless your on testosterone therapy .

i think when newbies like me start doing the work and figuring it all out they will see it is a cost no brainer.

also with guys like you and and the other vets helping out i cant see how anyone could come to the conclusion of skipping it.

i far from an expert and still ready but close and the most important thing i have come up with is PCT is the key to any successful cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Correct, pct is very important part of recovery which in turn will aid to maintaining your gains.

Thread Information