Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

Anavar only cycle

First cycle. Just need help with PCT.

60mg anavar week 1-6

then clomid 40/20/20

HCG during - ?? (i've got a slight bit of gyno dont know if i should use this or not)

not sure what the dosage for hcg should be or how much to buy?
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 02-19-2012 at 01:20 AM.

e321x is offline Junior Member
    I was told never do anvar only

felk87 is offline Banned
    What are your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by felk87;5905***
    What are your stats?
    5 7"
    age 25
    bf% 13
    training 5 years
    weight 165 (small frame)

felk87 is offline Banned
    Run a test base for all cyles, if you never cycled before its recommended to run test e or c as a solo compound to see how your body deals with aas....var is said to be weak at low doses but i am currently running it at 30mg a day with 500mg test e pw and its working good. So it really comes down to how much you can afford, but yes line up pct before even starting a cycle, and make sure you read up and learn how to safely run a var cycle.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Well, considering how mild Anavar really is, if someone was not interested in cycling with testosterone , using HCG in its place would be a fine substitute. He wants to do a 6 week cycle consisting of 60mg Anavar every day. In truth his test production may not crash at all, but if it were going to, it would be so mild that HCG would certainly prove to prevent his gonads from shutting down at all. This cycle is a bit unorthodox but feasible all the same by thinking outside of the box and reaching a compromise.

I would inject 250iu of HCG twice a week (Monday morning and Thursday evening) weeks 1-6. The half life of HCG is 4-5 days, so simply wait one week after the last injection of HCG (having ceased the Anavar dose at the same time), then begin a light PCT which consists of Nolvadex and Clomid for three weeks. This will require a 3,000iu bottle of HCG, to answer your question. As for dosing the Clomid and Nolvadex (which by the way should have no problems taking care of any gyno you may have left over), I would take 50mg of Clomid week 1, then 25mg weeks 2-3, and 40mg of Nolvadex week 1, then 20mg weeks 2-3. If you really wanted to be careful though, you could extend the PCT to 4 weeks, keeping the first week doses active for a second week, then cutting them in half during weeks 3-4. I would also recommend taking a light dosage of Aromasin or Arimidex throughout the six week cycle for the sake of preventing gyno or bloating from the HCG, something along the lines of 0.25mg Arimidex every 3 days. Let me know if you have any other questions, or if anyone sees any flaws in this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Well, considering how mild Anavar really is, if someone was not interested in cycling with testosterone , using HCG in its place would be a fine substitute. He wants to do a 6 week cycle consisting of 60mg Anavar every day. In truth his test production may not crash at all, but if it were going to, it would be so mild that HCG would certainly prove to prevent his gonads from shutting down at all. This cycle is a bit unorthodox but feasible all the same by thinking outside of the box and reaching a compromise.

I would inject 250iu of HCG twice a week (Monday morning and Thursday evening) weeks 1-6. The half life of HCG is 4-5 days, so simply wait one week after the last injection of HCG (having ceased the Anavar dose at the same time), then begin a light PCT which consists of Nolvadex and Clomid for three weeks. This will require a 3,000iu bottle of HCG, to answer your question. As for dosing the Clomid and Nolvadex (which by the way should have no problems taking care of any gyno you may have left over), I would take 50mg of Clomid week 1, then 25mg weeks 2-3, and 40mg of Nolvadex week 1, then 20mg weeks 2-3. If you really wanted to be careful though, you could extend the PCT to 4 weeks, keeping the first week doses active for a second week, then cutting them in half during weeks 3-4. I would also recommend taking a light dosage of Aromasin or Arimidex throughout the six week cycle for the sake of preventing gyno or bloating from the HCG, something along the lines of 0.25mg Arimidex every 3 days. Let me know if you have any other questions, or if anyone sees any flaws in this.
    I really feel like i owe you for this somehow much appreciated! And am so happy you were reasonable in your explanation about my choice of cycle.

I've been looking all day long for common PCT for anavar and none have used nolvadex and clomid together just one or the other so i will await some input on this. Or what is the reasoning behind this?

So wait 7 days after the last HCG injection (and anavar) then begin PCT?

Everything else seems ok to me.
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 02-19-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    I really feel like i owe you for this somehow much appreciated! And am so happy you were reasonable in your explanation about my choice of cycle.

I've been looking all day long for common PCT for anavar and none have used nolvadex and clomid together just one or the other so i will await some input on this. Or what is the reasoning behind this?

So wait 7 days after the last HCG injection (and anavar) then begin PCT?

Everything else seems ok to me.
    Yes, just wait 7 days to ensure that you have no HCG left in your system before beginning PCT. This is important. As for the PCT chemicals, in all honesty I have no doubt that you can get away with only one in this scenario. I suggested both for two reasons; one, it is simply a stronger means of kickstarting your gonads without having to worry about repercussions from taking too much (better safe than sorry) and two, it is the most common approach to PCT. But like I said, I seriously doubt you'll have any problems running only one. And if that is the case, I would actually prefer Nolvadex. It has less potential side effects than Clomid, and it is more effective in treating gynecomastia .

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Yes, just wait 7 days to ensure that you have no HCG left in your system before beginning PCT. This is important. As for the PCT chemicals, in all honesty I have no doubt that you can get away with only one in this scenario. I suggested both for two reasons; one, it is simply a stronger means of kickstarting your gonads without having to worry about repercussions from taking too much (better safe than sorry) and two, it is the most common approach to PCT. But like I said, I seriously doubt you'll have any problems running only one. And if that is the case, I would actually prefer Nolvadex. It has less potential side effects than Clomid, and it is more effective in treating gynecomastia.
    Ok well that sounds like everything covered then.

And this is what ill need for the cycle

2520mg anavar
    3000ui HCG
    350mg Arimidex
    560mg Nolvadex

Thanks again mate.

I will do a log with weight/strength results and before/middle/after pictures. That should be of some interest to you!
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 02-19-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Ok well that sounds like everything covered then.

And this is what ill need for the cycle

2520mg anavar
    3000ui HCG
    350mg Arimidex
    560mg Nolvadex

Thanks again mate.

I will do a log with weight/strength results and before/middle/after pictures. That should be of some interest to you!
    It certainly will. Excited to see how your progress comes along, especially considering the fact that this is not our typical 500mg per week test cycle.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    You might want to stop the hcg 7 days early as mention but you can start your pct the day after your last day of var.

On a side note: I know many people that have run a var only cycle at 60mg a day for 6 weeks very successfully

Quote Originally Posted by oznog6183 View Post
    You might want to stop the hcg 7 days early as mention but you can start your pct the day after your last day of var.

On a side note: I know many people that have run a var only cycle at 60mg a day for 6 weeks very successfully
    the last HCG will be on a thursday and the last anavar will be on the sunday so really i should be starting PCT on the next thursday though?

where abouts in oz r ya?
    Last edited by Boxtrot; 02-19-2012 at 04:30 AM.

tasKer is offline Junior Member

60mg anavar week 1-6

then clomid 40/20/20

HCG during - ?? (i've got a slight bit of gyno dont know if i should use this or not)

I just finished a cycle with anavar only, 50mg ED for 8 week, and results are very good!

no test shrinking, no effect on libido, no sides...

I have not done any pct

Quote Originally Posted by tasKer View Post
    I just finished a cycle with anavar only, 50mg ED for 8 week, and results are very good!

no test shrinking, no effect on libido, no sides...

I have not done any pct
    Are you worried about retention of gains? Post back to this thread in 4 weeks with any changes.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    of course you can run var alone but the results wont be anywere close to that of a test cycle. i have run oral only cycles before and its usually var and winny combo.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^Agreed.

I agree too.

But im fairly sure im prone to MPB and believe it or not i dont want the most out of a cycle that one could get for their first.

Note the first paragraph in bbrian's first reply first paragraph.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member

60mg anavar week 1-6

then clomid 40/20/20

I was gonna run a var only cycle last cycle i decided against it so i ran test and gh with var . Why if your gonna shut your self down completly would you not just add some test the results will be awesome .I am starting another cycle march 1st i love var but i am still gonna run a low dose of test with it your gonna have too pin hcg anyway twice a week might as well be pinning test well worth it

The comments by those regarding having run Anavar only cycles in the past should prove well to make some people rethink how they perceive this compound. The presumption that Anavar will completely shut you down obviously leaves a lot to be understood. But it is possible, and that's why I wouldn't do it without at least HCG . Better safe than sorry I always say. At any rate, a lot of people don't seem to realize that not everyone wants the benefits that come with injecting testosterone .

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Heres a thread that has covered everything on Anavar only cycles http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...11-Anavar-Only

thankyou scorpion just what i needed.

Cyounger. The best i can explain it is im just happy taking 'the lesser of 2 evils'.

Can anyone offer any info on var and gh cycle?
    As I was told not to do var alone but after reading this thread Im rethinking what I was told.
    Would I need a pct after a var cycle while on gh?
    What is a good var alone cycle consist of how many weeks and how mg?
    Plan to do 2-3 ius a day of gh for 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by e321x View Post
    Can anyone offer any info on var and gh cycle?
    As I was told not to do var alone but after reading this thread Im rethinking what I was told.
    Would I need a pct after a var cycle while on gh?
    What is a good var alone cycle consist of how many weeks and how mg?
    Plan to do 2-3 ius a day of gh for 6 months
    look at other var only transformations and compare their body comp to yours see if you'd be happy with the result then use the same dosage/cycle length.

thats what i did to get 60mg for 6 weeks. thats all ill need to achieve my goals.

Thanks bro I will check it out....

Anything on Gh and var?

Feenius Maximus is offline New Member
    Im trying to drop 10 pounds around my middle, Im on a maintenance program and power walking 8 to 10 miles eod. Can anavar help keep me from going catabolic from this and at what dose!?
    Last edited by Feenius Maximus; 02-21-2012 at 01:10 PM. Reason: mispelling

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE=Feenius Maximus;5908991]Im trying to drop 10 pounds around my middle, Im on a maintenance program and power walking 8 to 10 miles eod. Can anavar

u dont need var only diet and cardio for ur goals

Thanks for your input. I dont see why I wouldnt be a good candidate. Im a 38 y/o and have already hit my natural max, im just loosing it right now going catabolic doing all this cardio. Im pretty much ready to start some hormone replacment therapy so why not use some var to help keep my gains while I drop this weight and then I can start a proper cycle later. Im doing it naturaly just loosing muscle. I thought var could help because although im a little chunky I understand it doesnt aromatize. Im really just talking about a var only cutting cycle. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Feenius Maximus View Post
    Thanks for your input. I dont see why I wouldnt be a good candidate. Im a 38 y/o and have already hit my natural max, im just loosing it right now going catabolic doing all this cardio. Im pretty much ready to start some hormone replacment therapy so why not use some var to help keep my gains while I drop this weight and then I can start a proper cycle later. Im doing it naturaly just loosing muscle. I thought var could help because although im a little chunky I understand it doesnt aromatize. Im really just talking about a var only cutting cycle. Why not?
    chunky = too fat, you couldnt be losing that much muscle if u have enough fat to lose. its the last few pounds that are the hardest to lose thats why i im using it. if i go above my current weight i can lose that piece of piss but anymore and i burn muscle.

Oh, well that makes sense. Just out of curiosity what do you consider those last few pounds? do you have any fat on your thighs? T
    hanks...........

Oh, well that makes sense. Just out of curiosity what do you consider those last few pounds? do you have any fat on your thighs? T
    hanks...........
    From 13/12% to 10/9% body fat. No fat on my thighs i hold all my fat on my abs and hips you wouldn't even know i had this much unless i took my shirt off.

Im sure your higher than 13% if you consider yourself "a little chunky".

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    If your last var is on Sunday start your PCT Monday. im in Perth

No doubt, fit as I am. Hows it going for you so far?
    would you recomend I get down to 13% then before I consider it?

No doubt, fit as I am. Hows it going for you so far?
    would you recomend I get down to 13% then before I consider it?
    waiting for funds so i can buy everything i need. just been planning my diet and sourcing pct and AI.

Absolutely. What im saying is, it shouldnt be 'hard' so just try.

Wouldnt you rather get down to 13% then use to get to 10/11%? its just a waste otherwise.

Thats whats up, your going to be really prepared.
    I guess I have to get scientific about getting cut like I did about putting on muscle..
    I just thought I could walk it off if I got savage about walking so many miles but I guess the diet is going to take some finess.
    walking all though miles affected my recovery time, ill have to scale back focus on a good diet for my body type.
    Thanks for the constructive criticism, It was stimulating. Its easy for someone to just say "diet and cardio"

Thread Information