Spindriftt is offline New Member

Sust 250 pain and swelling

I am on my 3rd week of sust 250, i inject 1ml every monday and thursday in opposite glutes each time. Everything has been going perfectly fine up until my last injection. i injected on thrusday and its coming on sunday now and i have no red coloring but the glute is swollen and very painful, usually its calmed down pretty well by this time but it is very uncomfortable. Im currently using a inch long 25 gauge needle to inject with, any tips on how to make the pain/swelling go away?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Massage the area, warm up the oil before injecting. Sorry that's all I got mate. How swollen are we talking? Just a small lump?

stpete is offline Banned
    That happens sometimes, especially if you're hitting the same are over and over. Your pin size is fine. I suggest you find another injection area.

Spindriftt is offline New Member
    its swollen around the injection site, its not really a lump the area its just a little puffy

stpete is offline Banned
    Ice it down if you haven't already.

leather daddy is offline Banned
    ok first off. Might be abit irrelivant but are u running an Ai? Also just out of curiousity how much have u gained so far on the sus250? I start my cycle tomorrow? lol sorry to hijack thread. But as far as pain try heating up the needle before injecting.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Did you make sure that you alcohol swiped the area really well and all you shit was sanitized ? if you said the skin was hot and red i would say it sorta sounds like a infection ..
    Other then that i would say STpete has it right

Blog Entries
    your fine bro its normal to have post injection pain and swelling, not everyone experiances this to the same degree or at all but you will find over time that you will need to start using other injection spots to minimize the chance of hitting a spot too often or causing scar tissue to eventually build up and to spread the pain around so to speak....

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gym_ View Post
    Did you make sure that you alcohol swiped the area really well and all you shit was sanitized ? if you said the skin was hot and red i would say it sorta sounds like a infection ..
    Other then that i would say STpete has it right
    Yep, make sure you use 2 x alcohol swipes. The first to wipe the top of the bottle before placing the pin through it, the second to wipe the spot to be injected. You can reuse this second one along with a bandaid once you have pinned yourself. That will cut out chances of infection.

FYI I am also using sus. The first few weeks I had a hell of a time getting used to pain after injecting glutes only. You do get used to it. I never got swelling though. If it's not red and hot, then I'd say you aint infected. But follow the advice of massage.

I also find that showers before, and a hot pack after pinning helps.
    Last edited by NotConvincedYet; 02-19-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    I am sure this was a typo (But as far as pain try heating up the needle before injecting) . DO NOT HEAT UP A NEEDLE. Placeing a vile in warm water for a few minutes....yes...but never heat a friggin needle. If the area continues to stay red and swollen and if it begins to become warm to the touch...you have an infection. White blood cell count will rise to fight the infection and will become hot to the touch. Happened to me twice even tough I used all precations when injecting into thigh. Antibiotics cleared it up. Keep an eye on it

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I am sure this was a typo (But as far as pain try heating up the needle before injecting) . DO NOT HEAT UP A NEEDLE.
    I LOL when i read that the other day but i also thought it had to be a typo ..lol

Thread Information