phys is offline New Member

Sore throat while on TBol ..please help

This is my first cycle of TBol..doing 60mg for 8 weeks ...into my 2nd week now and yesterday got a very bad sore throat ..is it due to TBol ?? no symptoms of any cold
    I'm taking cycle support and liver regenerator too

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    lol if tbol is giving you a sore throat its not real tbol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have no idea if it can give you a sore throat or not but I found a GREAT cure not long ago. Gargle with warm water and 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper. No it does not taste bad like you think. I also mix a little in with chicken soup and it works GREAT.

already doing that with salt ..so will try adding some cayenne peppers. If it's not due to TBol that's good ...because when I read the TBol description it says if you have sore throat or fever go to the doctor immediately..so I was worried
    I'll drop it down to 40mg till this sore throat is gone ...thanks guys

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Your soar throat could be caused by some type of allergen in the air, which can cause a slight sinus discharge. Do your eyes water or itch as well?

I have done Tbol many times and no sides of a soar throat even on 100mg a day.

Are you getting plenty of sleep? Take a multivitamin and drink orange juice. Better yet, just eat a whole tomato to increase your vitamin C

It seems there's a virus going on..my friend also have sore throat...and no sinus or watery eyes man but seems I'm getting fever !!
    I'm allergic to Tomatoes ..took lot of Vit C though ...should be good in couple of days..will let you know otherwise

also is it ok to run TBol 40mg per day till I get rid of this ?? ..or should I stop it ...thanks a lot

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    How far into week 2 are you? If a day or so, I would stop cycle and get well. I believe to get the most out of your cycle you need energy and body wellness to push yourself. Working out lowers your T cell count, which are used to fight off infections or such. If you choose to push thru, don't lower dose, waste of money and time. Work out as best you can, plenty of liquids, and get lots of rest.

Thanks man..I'm into 2nd day ..so I'll stop it ...I have some Epi too..so when I get better I'll do TBol+ Epi for maximum strength gains ...of course with all the on cycle and pct

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phys View Post
    This is my first cycle of TBol..doing 60mg for 8 weeks ...into my 2nd week now and yesterday got a very bad sore throat ..is it due to TBol ?? no symptoms of any cold

I doubt it has anything to do with the TBOL,,,the cold was probably coming anyway,,,just happened to be the same time your on the TBOL.

Amit Panchal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phys View Post
    Facing same problem after using anavar cycle of 30-40 mg for 40 days. Treatment is on going from ENT. Wats ur condition today.

Thread Information