Thread: Anadrol THAI 50

Salinas is offline New Member

Please help

I'm going to keep this short and to the point my friend recently bought some "anadrol thai 50" online and I told him not to because he was probably going to get scammed scince he really knows nothing about steroids or if they were even really steroids! And he ordered them off a website that looked legit but I still told him not to and so he has been asking me if I think they work or not or if they will even get delivered to him. They are pills and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them or maybe even used them if so please post your thoughts If they ACTUALLY work of not. I told him to just workout without them but he insisted on buying them. I'm sorry if I broke any rules or anything scince this is my first time posting.
    Last edited by Salinas; 02-20-2012 at 01:05 AM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Whats the question?

If anyone has ever used Anadrol THAI 50 or heard of it and if it actually is a steroid

It's not real anabolic steroids . It's some kind of supplement.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it's not real, fake. If it's easy to find and get via website, credit card purchase it's not real.

Thanks

Thanks for the answers

Andy Hui is offline Junior Member
    You can find the real item in Pattaya

He's not in Pattaya. All of my trips to Thailand/Pattaya Gear was one of the last things on my mind.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I've lived in Thailand for 12 years and I import everything from elsewhere. Not to say it's all fake, but there's so much under dosed/fake crap here it's just better cultivating other sources. You could do all right with different estered test, some nandrolone (deca ) but things like anadrol , oxandrolone (Var), dianabol or really any oral and your more than likely buying fakes. Add to that an internet purchase with a credit card and it's definitely not AAS.

Above ^^^^
    And yet another good reason to not focus on AAS when in Thailand/Pattaya when there are so many other things to focus on.

I always hatted climbing those crowded stairs.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Don't have to import that...

Brickhouse is offline Junior Member
    If only you did Titan! Thai girls are stunning but I have been told some are dudes! To the OP...... Andriol 50 comes from Thailand and is made by a pharmaceutical company called 'British Dispensary', They are green hexagon tabs and come in bottles of 100 x 50mg tabs...... Each tab contains 50mg of the compound Oxymethalone. It is the strongest oral out there and also has the most sides. I took some years ago and got huge. There are many other types of Oxy's around from UG labs. Another thing Titan...... I hear the British Dispensary have stopped making Thai Anabol.......What a loss for them, must have been huge profit in that drug. They were all slightly under-dosed though as remember reading some years ago that 1 x 5mg Anabol tab actually contained 3.7mg of the active compound......This was on an average test of 5000 Anabol tabs.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Above ^^^^
    And yet another good reason to not focus on AAS when in Thailand/Pattaya when there are so many other things to focus on.

I always hatted climbing those crowded stairs.
    Lol..awesome

@ Brickhouse- Read the whole thread. He was referring to a supplement thai 50.. not aas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    If only you did Titan! Thai girls are stunning but I have been told some are dudes! To the OP...... Andriol 50 comes from Thailand and is made by a pharmaceutical company called 'British Dispensary', They are green hexagon tabs and come in bottles of 100 x 50mg tabs...... Each tab contains 50mg of the compound Oxymethalone. It is the strongest oral out there and also has the most sides. I took some years ago and got huge. There are many other types of Oxy's around from UG labs. Another thing Titan...... I hear the British Dispensary have stopped making Thai Anabol.......What a loss for them, must have been huge profit in that drug. They were all slightly under-dosed though as remember reading some years ago that 1 x 5mg Anabol tab actually contained 3.7mg of the active compound......This was on an average test of 5000 Anabol tabs.
    That one was later faked to beat the band. If I remember right there was a mis spelling on the label. I bought some once and they did nothing, then I learned of the label thing and started going around looking at bottles at different Pharmacies and couldn't find any real ones. If you've ever been to Thailand then you can almost guess (and got to kind of laugh) at the response from the pharmacist when told they were selling fake steroids . They sort of smile, chuckle a little and say "mai pen rai", which roughly translates to "no problem" or "it's all good, don't worry about it". If that type of response pisses you off (as definitely would be your right) then you don't live here for long. If your shocked and amazed to the point where you just burst out laughing with the incredible gaul and the blatant ease with which you and your money were just separated, then you might have a chance of retaining some level of sanity here...

I think it's funny, then again, like I said, I import everything from a very top quality lab elsewhere...

Oh yea, some are definitely dudes...what's your point? LOL!!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 02-21-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    @ Brickhouse- Read the whole thread. He was referring to a supplement thai 50.. not aas.
    I hate when these companies come out with products with drug like names.
    Sneaky way to do business in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I hate when these companies come out with products with drug like names.
    Sneaky way to do business in my view.
    I hate when I have to hear one of my college friends confess that they are on steroids ... only to find out its legal garbage.

Thread Information