freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

started 3rd wk of test e and losing strength wtf??????

so i just started my 3rd wk of 600 test e pharm and .25 dex ed and im losing reps in my exercises and im baffled.similar thing happened my last cycle which was my 1st cycle .i even forntloaded using 1000mg the 1st wk this time cause i was tryin to get it to kik in faster cause i hate the waiting game (and yes i know i can use prop or dbol to kikstart if i really wanted too).its just very frustrating cause im a 250 lb freak and look like one and i feel like im lifting like a girl lol .diets good and i always train like an animal and dnt leave anythin behind.thts why they call me the freak cause im freaky lookin and pretty freaky strong for the little time ive been training.im goin to see my doc fri and im gonna request some more BW.so should i just get my test levels and estro checked???any advice or thoughts are appreciated ty

Razor is offline Banned
    Are you eating enough? Whenever I lose strength it is because of lack of food.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1
    so i just started my 3rd wk of 600 test e pharm and .25 dex ed and im losing reps in my exercises and im baffled.similar thing happened my last cycle which was my 1st cycle .i even forntloaded using 1000mg the 1st wk this time cause i was tryin to get it to kik in faster cause i hate the waiting game (and yes i know i can use prop or dbol to kikstart if i really wanted too).its just very frustrating cause im a 250 lb freak and look like one and i feel like im lifting like a girl lol .diets good and i always train like an animal and dnt leave anythin behind.thts why they call me the freak cause im freaky lookin and pretty freaky strong for the little time ive been training.im goin to see my doc fri and im gonna request some more BW.so should i just get my test levels and estro checked???any advice or thoughts are appreciated ty
    What are your stats man? And yeah my guess would be food. What's your diet look like?

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ya im pretty sure im eating enough.diets not crazy but pretty good.just got to add more real food to replace shakes.(i have alot of prot shakes per day) .also forgot to add ive gained 10lbs so far as well on this cycle and boy does it show .i just wanna lift like i look.big and freaky lol. i know strength aint everything cause im mainly after hypertrophy myself but i def am expecting some strength gains

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    sorry army kid .stats are 5'10.5,255 and about 12 %bf.this is my 2nd cycle .plan on getting up to 265 and than cutting dwn for my show and walkin on stage @ 240 .i also forgot to add i jsut added 400 wk deca .didnt start with it cause was undecided but through it in last wk my 2nd wk

Razor is offline Banned
    You might be using to much Adex. try .25mg 3X a week or EOD

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Arimidex ed maybe pushing your estrogen levels too low. How's your enegery and labido? These are some signs of where your estrogen is at..

sorry army kid .stats are 5'10.5,255 and about 12 %bf.this is my 2nd cycle .plan on getting up to 265 and than cutting dwn for my show and walkin on stage @ 240 .i also forgot to add i jsut added 400 wk deca .didnt start with it cause was undecided but through it in last wk my 2nd wk
    Damn man that's awesome. I want to be 250. I'm 5'8. Your strength gains should definitely be skyrocketing. Are you sleeping enough and giving yourself enough time to recover between workouts?
    How old are you to?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    It's just the start of the 3rd week, wait till after the 4th week then things will get moving.

And how big were you before you started to cycle haha sorry about all the questions just curious.

Razor is offline Banned
    I would still kick the adex back to 3X a week. You should have no problems with gyno at the dosage, if so increase it to .5 3xweek.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-20-2012 at 10:56 PM.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    -Razr ya im thinking goin eod its just that laast cycle i started off @ .25 eod and i got bw done like 4wks into cycle and my estro was dbl the normal range so i switched to ed and after a month of .25 ed it waas in the normal range
    - Boxa06 i was thinking its too much dex too even though most here say to start off @ .5 eod ..i just did .25 ed cause easier to remeber to take ed thn eod.energy and libido arent too bad but nothing crazy either like i was hoping even though it is still 3rd wk
    -Army kid im 35yrs old and yes i get tons of rest .i train mon & tues ,wed off , thurs & fri and wknds off.big beleiver of rest even on gear (thats when you grow)
    -Bulkn ya i agree as well but was hoping with the frontload it woukld speed things up

so im gettin a requistion for bw so when do you you guys think i should get it done and should i just get my test and estro chkd????like should i wait a wk or get done asap

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr.
    You might be using to much Adex. try .25mg 3X a week or EOD
    Ditto was thinking the same thing when he stated getting weaker

How is your bodyfat this cycle compared to last cycle as this could also effect where your estrogen is at? I would drop adex to eod and we how you go.

Edit: in my second cycle my bodyfat was lower compared to my first therefore less conversion to estrogen. I ended up kicking the ai completely for the cycle because it made me feel weak and less energetic. At some points I was fatigued and labido was average instead of raging. After kicking the ai, I felt amazing!
    Last edited by boxa06; 02-20-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    I could see running .25ed if you were running like tren and anadrol , but test and deca , its just not necessary and might be overkill. Make the switch today and see if things get better within the week. Plus week 4 is coming up too, that will help

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx for all the input guys.
    -Army kid i was 243 in AM when i started now 253 in am .
    -Boxa bf the same as last cycle maybe 1 or 2 % lower tops.and thx for tht edit info.makes sense
    -RAZR ya im gonna try that.im gonna try eod starting nxt wk after i get my BW done .im gonna get BW done anyways since im gonna see my doc anyways later this wk .and btw if thats you in your avatar that sick bro

will keep you guys posted on BW results but gonna start eod after i get BW done later this wk.thx for all the input guys thts why i come to you guys.o ya btw how long after i switch to eod you think i shoukld start feeling different anyways????

In my expierience 3-7 days and I recon try e3d until you feel the need to increase the dose.

Razor is offline Banned
    I dont think he is going to need to up the dose

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    I dont think he is going to need to up the dose
    Yea probably not

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    thx for all the input guys.
    -Army kid i was 243 in AM when i started now 253 in am .
    -Boxa bf the same as last cycle maybe 1 or 2 % lower tops.and thx for tht edit info.makes sense
    -RAZR ya im gonna try that.im gonna try eod starting nxt wk after i get my BW done .im gonna get BW done anyways since im gonna see my doc anyways later this wk .and btw if thats you in your avatar that sick bro

will keep you guys posted on BW results but gonna start eod after i get BW done later this wk.thx for all the input guys thts why i come to you guys.o ya btw how long after i switch to eod you think i shoukld start feeling different anyways????
    Man lower the dose like today bro. Im telling ya, you will feel a lot better. why wait a week? You are not gonna get gyno if thats what your worried about, your still going to take it just not as much. A dex is powerful shit

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The only explanation I can think of is test flu.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ok guys sounds good thx for all your input guys .Razr im just trying to cntrl estro sides.dnt think im gyno prone (knock on wood) but i am acne prone so thats my main worry and also just trying to keep water bloat down but i am gonnna try eod @least .you think thats enough or start at e3d bro?

I agree with razr start e3d now.. Adex is stronger than people think.

Well good luck to you man. 243 is insane haha

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    ok i will start e3d now.keep you guys posted ......and army kid have you seen my pics from my 1st comp?was 230 on stage .lmk and i can tell you where to look......and i plan on being around 240 this nxt round. .thx again for all the input boys

ok i will start e3d now.keep you guys posted ......and army kid have you seen my pics from my 1st comp?was 230 on stage .lmk and i can tell you where to look......and i plan on being around 240 this nxt round. .thx again for all the input boys
    I haven't seen them. Your exactly where I wanna be in about 6 years though i'm stoked because I haven't seen anybody who's really freaky big yet on this forum, your the first. How long have you been competing?
    Last edited by Armykid93; 02-21-2012 at 03:23 PM.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    hey army kid last show was my 1st actally.only been bak in the gym for just under 2 yrs (1.5 yrs when i did my show) and last year was my 1st cycle ever.i got pretty freaky genetics.anyways if u wanna see my pics go to competitve bodybuildng section and about 18 posts down i posted my pics.if u have any other questions you can just pm me bro.

hey army kid last show was my 1st actally.only been bak in the gym for just under 2 yrs (1.5 yrs when i did my show) and last year was my 1st cycle ever.i got pretty freaky genetics.anyways if u wanna see my pics go to competitve bodybuildng section and about 18 posts down i posted my pics.if u have any other questions you can just pm me bro.
    Sounds good dude. Send me a friend request I can't cuz i'm on my phone

Thread Information