Thread: UGL Gear

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member

UGL Gear

This might be a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway. The gear that I am getting is from an UGL. I have a buddy that is on the same stuff that I am getting. It is working fine for him and has no issues. Is there any sort of substance that I can inject into my vial to kill bacteria? I just want to see if I can add another safety factor.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    No, just keep it how it is.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You just need to trust your source. If you are going to have these type of emotions, you need to get pharm grade.

You could put a little more BA in it, but it may be very painful on injection..

Thanks! I'll leave it alone.

boxin23 is offline Member
    If you don't trust the product do NOT put it into your body!!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Refilter it into a sterile vial using a .2um syringe filter, then autoclave it with a pressure cooker.
    That is an easy way to clean up even the dirtiest UGL gear.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Refilter it into a sterile vial using a .2um syringe filter, then autoclave it with a pressure cooker.
    That is an easy way to clean up even the dirtiest UGL gear.
    LOL and you think someone who is this naive about his gear will have any clue on how to do any of that? Yes I know, you are just being to the point, truthful and un-bias. Leave it up to us minions to be critical.

Bonaparte is 100% correct if you really want to be sure it's sterile but it's rare anyone has a real problem with contaminated gear, especially if your friend is using it and has not issues.

learnerdriver is offline Associate Member
    Have you checked other reviews online about the ugl to see what the general consensus is. If you didn't know what you were doing wouldn't filtering it possibly cause more harm than good.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    LOL and you think someone who is this naive about his gear will have any clue on how to do any of that? Yes I know, you are just being to the point, truthful and un-bias. Leave it up to us minions to be critical.

Bonaparte is 100% correct if you really want to be sure it's sterile but it's rare anyone has a real problem with contaminated gear, especially if your friend is using it and has not issues.
    I mean...he may need a bit of further instruction, but it's 5am and I've been studying all night, so I can hardly be bothered to clarify any more than that.

I wish I knew how to do that! I'm just going to use it. Thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by Blitz88; 02-21-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz88 View Post
    I wish I knew how to do that! I'm just going to use it. Thanks for the responses.
    Hit the sticky's in the laboratory section.

SHANE704 is offline Junior Member
    I wish there was a way to find out what UGL's are legit and which ones to stay away from

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If the lab has a good rep you should be fine. Honestly I have less stress with a good UG labs gear then human grade
    a lot of times. Human grade is so often counterfeit that you have no clue who made it. A quality UG lab with a good reputation will typically produce a quality product to keep that good reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972
    If the lab has a good rep you should be fine. Honestly I have less stress with a good UG labs gear then human grade
    a lot of times. Human grade is so often counterfeit that you have no clue who made it. A quality UG lab with a good reputation will typically produce a quality product to keep that good reputation.
    Good to know..

Thread Information