DamageDealer is offline Associate Member

Stan on a bulking cycle

Could stanazolol be possibly used on a lean bulk cycle, say, test prop solo? I mean i know stan is mostly used on a cut, but would there be any benefits (additional fat burn, hardness, etc.) from including it in the end of a test prop cycle? it's just a hypothetical question, mind you

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Yes i know many people who use it on lean bulking cycles. I remind you winny is still anabolic . Your not going to see huge gains on it and it will help with some water bloat. This is got right off the steroid profiles. that being said why are you looking to use winny for a bulking? seems kind of a waste when there are far superior compounds for that goal.

Click Drug Name to View Profile: Winstrol

Read more: http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php#ixzz1n7tCvLA3

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great write up Jackmen. I like running winny when I am doing a test only for the extra strength gains you will receive.

adamjames is offline Member
    ddaa

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the answer, jackman, and yes, i've read the steroid profile on stanazolol, although i still can't get a clear answer whether stan does build some muscle or it doesn't. some friend told me he gained 5lbs of muscle from stan. as for superior compounds, i'd rather stick to the test and stan combination than use something as heavy as tren , for example.

Oh, and one more question. the steroid profile of stan mentions finasteride can be used to negate baldness sides from stanozolol , but as far as i know fina is only useful with test ethers and sustanon . does fina really work with DHT derivatives such as stan, masteron , or proviron ?

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Simple answer is yes you can build muscle with winny. Finasteride is an anti DHT

Thread Information