xstem is offline New Member

Deca + Test E+ Dbol Cycle: Feedback Wanted

First off, I am new here. Been a reader on this forum for quite a while, and am a member of many others. So, hello!

This is going to be my second cycle. I previously ran a 12 week Test-E only cycle at 500mg a week, with HCG , and same PCT shown below. I would appreciate any suggestions, feedback, or improvements to this cycle schedule. I'm extremely cautious when it comes to running a cycle, and prefer to do everything as perfect as possible. Please, no flaming. I train 6 days a week, eat 8 meals a day (3500-4000 calories of clean food), and get 8-9 hours of sleep on average. Thanks guys!

Deca + Test E+ Dbol Cycle:

Cycle: (Sunday, April 15, 2012 - Saturday, August 4, 2012)
    • Week 1-16 - 600mg Test-Enanthate per week
    • Week 1-14 - 400mg Deca-Durabolin
    • Week 1-4 - 20mg Dianbol
    • Week 1-16 - 12.5mg Aromasin (Every other day or every third day)
    • Week 3-16 - 500IU HCG (2500IU twice a week)
    • Week 1-16 - 2mg Finasteride
    • Week 1-16 - .50mg Caber per week (.25mg twice per week. If sides appear, will bump up to 0.75 per week, or 1mg if necessary)

PCT (2 weeks after last pin)
    • 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg of Clomid every day
    • 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg Nolvadex
    • 12.5mg Aromasin everyday

My stats are kinda' embarrasing because of my height, people are always like WTF?

Stats:
    • Height: 5'2 (Please don't make fun of my height, if I could be taller I WOULD, so instead I'm just getting wider)
    • Weight: 160
    • BF: 9%-10%
    • Squat: 275
    • Deadlift: 250
    • Bench: 225
    Last edited by xstem; 02-21-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I like to stop the deca 1 week before test. Also, any particular reason you are jumping to 16 weeks this time?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Stats?

Thanks, yeah I did read about that. Some say to stop it 2 weeks before. (Going to update the cycle, after all suggestions).

As far as the length of the cycle, I want to run the cycle at 16 weeks to run longer into the summer season. If I did 12 Weeks, I would be done at the beginning of July, and that is prime time, for beach, pool parties, and other fun summer activities

Do you think it will be much harder to recover from a 16 week cycle, than a 12 week cycle. Keep in mind, I am running HCG too, so that will help.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well of course it is harder to recovery. you are talking about being shut down for an additional 4 weeks. yes you are being smart and prepared with using hcg .
    What is your age? before we get more into all this

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    Stats?
    My stats are kinda' embarrasing because of my height, people are always like WTF?

Stats:
    Height: 5'2 (Please don't make fun of my height, if I could be taller I WOULD, so instead I'm just getting wider)
    Weight: 160
    Squat: 275
    Deadlift: 250
    Bench: 225

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Looks pretty good overall.. I assume that avi is you? keep up the good work man..

By the looks of it, it's laid out nicely. I personally have not run deca , but as they said and my research would indicate, stop the deca 1-2 weeks before the test so it can start to clear your system first.

3 compounds: By the sound of it, both deca n dbol would be new compounds for you. So, I'd pick either/or to be safe. From a scientific standpoint, you only want to introduce 1 new compound per cycle. That way you know how it affect's you and if there is a problem u know what caused it.

Aromasin is not needed during pct.

You may want to have some caber or prami on hand for the deca if prolactin issues arise.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    bf percent?

Thanks jasc, yeah that is me from September.

xelnag, I updated my main post with BF info.

That's a good suggestion, I may leave out the dbol , since I really want to try deca . I feel it will have a lot of strengthening benefits for my joints, which I need right now. My shoulder's are not the best.
    Although, I have run pro-hormone cycles before, and had no bad sides.(Halotest25, Havoc)

I will stop deca 2 weeks prior. Thanks

I read Aromasin could boost natural test levels by 60% during PCT. Are you sure? Also, I remember on my last cycle when I missed a few days of taking the Aromasin, I could actually feel the difference.

I will definitely get some caber on hand as well. Side effects of high prolactin would be leaky nipples, correct? Any other sides that I should watch out for? I have Aromasin on hand for gyno/or if i feel them getting sore, are hardness behind it.
    Last edited by xstem; 02-21-2012 at 01:25 PM.

Would anyone advise against a 16 week cycle, as appose to 12 if all proper measure are taken?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ronnie Roland "sling shot" is 8x2x8 8 weeks you load then deload of about half the mg of everything then back on for 8. then pct. But if you do this more then once imo trt will most likely be in your future.

Do what you want, but going on trt before your 30 would suck imo. But I know many who run 16 wks. and your taking all the proper measures. Whatever you decide keep us posted on progress.

Thread Information