Thread: First Cycle

sbarris is offline New Member

First Cycle

is a cycle of var (40mg/day) , test e (250/week) and equipoise (400/week) acceptable if its for a first cycle

stats
    6'4''
    215 lbs
    14% bf (ish)
    been lifting for 3 years
    Last edited by sbarris; 02-21-2012 at 05:45 PM.

werms is offline Associate Member
    You need to read the rules. No one will help you here. I suggest you stop doing what your doing before it's to late.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by werms View Post
    You need to read the rules. No one will help you here. I suggest you stop doing what your doing before it's to late.
    Not sure what rule he is breaking that you are referring to?

OP i think you should hold off a few years before cycling. At 22 you will be potentially doing more harm than good

i mean 23 is around the corner in a week, but i stopped growing around 13 (weighed in at 6'4'' 198 lbs). but is there any particular reason?

ps i read about the before 24, pause on anabolics post but thats also why i was thinking lower doses than what i generally see.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbarris
    i mean 23 is around the corner in a week, but i stopped growing around 13 (weighed in at 6'4'' 198 lbs). but is there any particular reason?

ps i read about the before 24, pause on anabolics post but thats also why i was thinking lower doses than what i generally see.
    At a lower dose, ur just going to supress ur natty test for limited gains,

im still taking test, and the whole point of this is to poll everybody here since i know NOTHING of this. if anybody has suggestions, i would love to hear them haha. im trying to cut way down and make average gains in size. I'm already larger than most anybody else around here so Im not looking for monster gains. Just solid/cut/defined. Hence the anavar . But yeah, yall feel free to suggest the best tweeks for the aforementioned goals.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    at 6'4 215 ur rather small.

u say u want to cut, which tells me the 215 is not to solid.

if all ur looking for is to get solid/cut/defined than its not chemicals u need, its hard work with cardio and diet....

the weight itself is fairly solid, just too bulky and undefined. even working out high reps/average weight doesnt do it that well. also, im still looking to make gains, just not like 50 lb gains maybe 25-30

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if skinny guys can have fat on them. if you are not cut it is cause you have fat going on up there. the high rep things is old science. as said above its all diet man...this is not my quote, and props to the man who said "abs happen in the kitchen"

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you want to gain 25-30. even with aas keeping that is very rare. Even if you run a cycle the 25-30 will only happen with a good strict diet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You should listen to wat is said here not hard to see you dont know wats going on.

yeah i DONT know haha thats the whole point, brolo. k so whats a solid ratio for the test e and equipoise ? is the 250/400 good or what? diet aside, since ive been dieting and ive LOST more than 30 lbs just last semester. diet aside, ratio for the aforementioned aas?

perhaps i wasnt really all too clear. I've been losing plenty of fat. the definition is coming along just fine, but im looking to progress my gains while still maintaining the cutting. I'm looking to make SOME gains but not MASSIVE gains. my question is if the ratio im running from the ORIGINAL post about the anavar , test, and equipoise is legit for a beginner. IF it happens to be a bad ratio, or if those arent the right aas for the job, what ratio or what aas should i replace them with? I chose those because of the lower side effects and the fact that they arent used to bulking as much as some other anabolics.

its not that i dont appreciate the input, I do. Especially the high reps, lower weight fallacy. But if anybody could answer the original question, i'd appreciate it.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If this is your first cycle, why would you want to use 3 different compounds? If you develope sides, you will not know which one caused them and know how to treat the sides correctly.

Whats your plan for a pct?

If you lost 30lbs. on diet alone(haven't seen cardio mentioned) then reading and learning here will only make your next loss even better. Add cardio, not AAS for now.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Are you planning on any PCT?

starting w/ the equipoise , i liked what i saw as far as what it does, i also read that it should be taken with test so thats where the test comes in. I wanna keep it low enough for it to complement the eq, but i dont want it to be my primary injectable. ive been frontloading the anavar (because i read that the higher bf %, the higher the chances of gyno), at 40 mgs/day which hasnt had any sides so far, just elevated appetite. and as for the others, im aware of the general side effects that equipoise (increase red blood cells and appetite) and test e have, the ester lengths of each and when to start a nolvadex pct based off that. my roommate has had good experience w/ nolvadex so thats what im leaning towards.

as for cardio, yeah i was also running up to 7 miles twice/week, 4 miles 4x/week, and one day of not running

werms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Not sure what rule he is breaking that you are referring to?

OP i think you should hold off a few years before cycling. At 22 you will be potentially doing more harm than good
    Since when are we allowed to give advise on steroid usage under 25?

So, you have started this cycle, correct?

i started the anavar , not the equipoise , ill be running the var for another week before i add in the eq and test. i just dont know how much i should be doing really

How long have you been running the var? Show me your planned cycle.

4 days.

week 1-2 anavar only
    week 3-8 equipoise , test, anavar
    week 8-12 equipoise, test
    week 13-17 PCT w/ Nolvadex , HCG , Aromasin , Vitamin E

anavar 40mg/day
    equipoise 400/week
    test 250/week

That cycle needs tweeking.

i assumed that, im looking for suggestions on tweeks

Personally I would drop the eq cause at 400 a week you really want see the benefit, my opinion.

I would run a test/var cycle. I would run the test for 12 weeks if you have the gear and the var last 6-8 weeks of the cycle. but I would run it at 60mg per day.

I would also run hcg through out the cycle and stop it 3 days before pct consisting of nolva and clomid. Not just nolva. Pct starts 14 days after last test injection.

what would be a solid eq level? and test level?

A normal beginner cycle which yields great first time cycle benefits is 500mg per week for 12 weeks. I have also known some to use 250-300mg per week and had a great diet and work out have great results. EQ is over rated and lots dont even use it. It sounds good on paper but the dried out joints arent worth the money or time. The least amount to run eq is 600mg per week.

I know lots that run the test/var cycle and loved it. Do 250mg test for no less than 10 weeks and run the var last 6-8 weeks at 60mg per day if you have it.

and hcg throughout, and a nolvadex and clomid pct? any pref between test e and c?

All correct my friend. I like test e out of those two.

read some on the hcg and look at pct area. Reading and researching is your friend..

i ask because the place im looking sells test c-200 and test e-250, is this because of a difference in how long the ester lasts?

Thread Information