Hawkeeto is offline New Member

Long term sides concerns

Hello,

I have'nt cycled in about 2 years. I'm 27 and I cycled on and off from ages 21-25. I've mainly done anavar cycles but have done tbol, deca and primo. Always used average doses and took breaks. Did PCT after most cycles. Ive also done superdrol. Anyway recently a friend of myne scared me by talking about long term sides. As I'm settling down in life its making me think, has anyone had their prostate or liver checked out of precaution? Aren't most sides short term as long as you don't abuse? And most of the time doesn't your body recover over time? I guess as you get older you look at things different haha. I appreciate any feedback on long term sides/risks like cancer and heart problems.

Thanks

aidin is offline Junior Member
    i dont think it causes cancer , i watched most documentaries about this topic and found out that theres no obvious reason to blame roids for cancer. it may cause high blood pressure which is a bit dangerous, but naah im not so sure bout the cancer .

Hawkeeto is offline New Member
    yeah i agree. it just scared me a bit but then again a lot of people use gear and some people even abuse it and are ok. Look at athletes ....

aidin is offline Junior Member
    bro, no one can go beyond to study long terms side effects of roids, they just say what ever they have in their hands, therefore they must say its bad to stop u from gettin on them , in my opinion theyr not as bad as they say. they save lives of people with HIV-aids tho

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the young and steroids you can find it in the educational threads.And yes you can have problems years down the road Ha HA.Thats why we tell kids under 25 not to cycle.

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Read the young and steroids you can find it in the educational threads.And yes you can have problems years down the road Ha HA.Thats why we tell kids under 25 not to cycle.
    I know this is true, but it's a huge thing for someone younger to take on board. I remember being young and a complete idiot, I'm only now JUST starting to think farts aren't funny 100% of the time.

......like 99% tops : /

Badbone is offline New Member
    Ive seen on a documentary show said long-term aas use will elevate mercury content in your blood. I sure hope its just another myth.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badbone View Post
    Ive seen on a documentary show said long-term aas use will elevate mercury content in your blood. I sure hope its just another myth.
    By what means??

Thread Information