voshi is offline Junior Member

having problems months after deca cycle

hi guys, breif background:

weight: 212lbs
    bodyfat: apprx 12%
    training: 5years
    cycles: 2

My first cycle i ran 500mg sus250 and 150mg tren a per week. 10 weeks and 8 weeks respectively. i know everyones opinion on tren as a first cycle but i had absolutely no issues. huge gains, little to no water retention, very few sides and i kept 80% of my gains with only nolva as pct for a month. also my bloods came back better than before i started.

Anyway, my second cycle i ran 500mg sus250 and 500mg deca250 per week. personally i didnt want to use deca , i only used it for 8 weeks (i know, too short a time for deca) and i used far too much far too quick. i did run the sus 2 weeks longer than deca. i had issues with gyno, acne and some mad sweats. I ran HCG and then clomid for PCT.

Its been 3 months since ive come off and these are the problems i still have;

-testicles are still abnormally small and libido is f***ed!
    -cystic acne on lower back (starting to clear up with minocycline)
    -still getting pretty bad sweats

Thinking because i used too high a dose of deca and its such a long ester, that this is the cause of my problems.
    Anyone else had problems like this? I have done a little research and have found mixed opinions.
    BTW i'll be getting bloods done next week.

Any help would be wicked

jandj is offline Junior Member
    Why didn't you run Nolva and clomid for pct ? Did you run an AI?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your pct was weak. And you ran 2 19nor's at age 24. You may have not have recovered.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    You told us what you took for pct but didnt tell us how. For all i know you took 50mg of clomid for one day. Be more specific. And if im understanding you correctly you think 500mg of deca is a high dose, which its not. Its right there in the average dose.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agree with gixxer. And running deca at 500 is not considered a high dose imo.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And you said your bloods came back better then before. Care to educate me or us on what they were before and after. Of post them. and agree with jackman about pct. explain

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Your pct was weak. And you ran 2 19nor's at age 24. You may have not have recovered.
    Agreed ^^^

What do you expect using tren and deca in your 1st & 2nd cycles. You do something what you know isn't right and then wonder why something went wrong.

Come off all steroids and don't use them again until you have fully recovered. Run an aggressive pct and wait 6-8 wks then get blood work done.

Marcus, great point on the fact that he shouldn't have used back to back cycles of 19 nors

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    gixxer what pct would you've recommended ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    He should have used nolva and clomid
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jandj View Post
    Marcus, great point on the fact that he shouldn't have used back to back cycles of 19 nors
    You can do it just fine back to back. If you know what your doing. Just need make sure you fully recover first. which poster obviously did not

yeah my pct was weak. 50mg clomid a day 30 days, thats all i could get.

as far as my bloods went of the first cycle, i had fully recovered on just 20mg nolva a day 30 days. testes were full size. bloods showed HDL, LDL, triglceyrides, liver and kidney values and test levels were in a better range than pre cycle (sorry dont have the results to post, was a year ago). perfect bloods as the doctor described. kept gains, felt great, libido fine, had no problems post cycle at all.

maybe the deca wasn't that high but what about the ratio? should have run more test than deca?

so whats the conclusion for the still hanging around sides... run another pct?

and of course im not planning on doing anymore until fully recovered...

thanks for the input. sorry to be a little vague, first time posting

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by voshi View Post
    yeah my pct was weak. 50mg clomid a day 30 days, thats all i could get.

as far as my bloods went of the first cycle, i had fully recovered on just 20mg nolva a day 30 days. testes were full size. bloods showed HDL, LDL, triglceyrides, liver and kidney values and test levels were in a better range than pre cycle (sorry dont have the results to post, was a year ago). perfect bloods as the doctor described. kept gains, felt great, libido fine, had no problems post cycle at all.

maybe the deca wasn't that high but what about the ratio? should have run more test than deca?

so whats the conclusion for the still hanging around sides... run another pct?

and of course im not planning on doing anymore until fully recovered...

thanks for the input. sorry to be a little vague, first time posting
    This seems to pop up more often or not I thought if you were going to commit to using aas you would make sure you have everything required during and post cycle and if money was an issue then you were definately not ready to start.
    You cannot scrimp on these substances its either all or nothing otherwise you live with consequences of being cheap or unprepared to cycle.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Wouldn't it be a good idea for him to run a heavy dose/short time-frame cycle of HCG , followed with four weeks of Nolva/Clomid PCT a week and a half later?

Also voshi, when on PCT you need to taper down with your compounds. Don't run the same dose of Clomid/Nolva for the entire month. With the Clomid, you should have taken 50mg weeks 1-2, then 25mg weeks 3-4.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people think they are out of trouble beacuse everything went well the 1st time.So I guess they think we dont know wat we are talking about.Hind sight is 20/20 I wish you well and hope you listen in the future.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people think they are out of trouble beacuse everything went well the 1st time.So I guess they think we dont know wat we are talking about.Hind sight is 20/20 I wish you well and hope you listen in the future.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Uhh...this is the first time he's asked for advice. What was the point of any of that? If you have knowledgeable advice, this would be the place for it.

moneys wasnt an issue, it was the source, and yes i agree i should have had everything before i started i know. i am aware i ****ed up a little this time but only looking for helpful advice.

thanks BBrian totally agree. this is the 1st time ive asked for advice. and thanks for those who are giving it

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Uhh...this is the first time he's asked for advice. What was the point of any of that? If you have knowledgeable advice, this would be the place for it.

i concur. That dude is all around this forum 24/7 bashing people...get a fuking life!!

felk87 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abzlove

i concur. That dude is all around this forum 24/7 bashing people...get a fuking life!!
    Please respect other members.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by felk87 View Post
    Please respect other members.
    *L* so often the advice i see given is the advice the person posting needs to follow the most.

Quote Originally Posted by abzlove View Post
    This type of post is against the rules. Be advised.
    Thank You

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Also voshi, when on PCT you need to taper down with your compounds. Don't run the same dose of Clomid/Nolva for the entire month. With the Clomid, you should have taken 50mg weeks 1-2, then 25mg weeks 3-4.
    I wouldn't recommend running just 25mg clomid at 3 weeks..

PCT should go as long as needed..i would easily suggest running 50-75mg through for at least 6 weeks, along side 40mg nolva..

Thread Information