Dmitri Diablo is offline Junior Member

Damaged LiquiDex.... by mail

So I received a package of vitamins today. When I opened the package, everything was soaked inside.... well not soaked, but wet. The LiquiDex was leaking, and was only half full. The package was not damaged at all. It just appears the LiquiDex wasn't sealed, or lid wasn't tight.

how is AR-R with replacing damaged goods?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Email them

I did, and sent pictures. Just wondering if i'll have to jump through hoops.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri Diablo View Post
    I did, and sent pictures. Just wondering if i'll have to jump through hoops.
    I doubt you will have any hoops. You have additional protection because your ordering off a board sponsor.

How about them just flat out refusing to replace the product....

"Thank you for the photo. Unfortunately, due to the shrink wrap missing from the bottle, we are unable to tell how much liquid actually leaked from the bottle. To be eligible for a refund or repla***ent, we need proof when the bottle arrives with the shrink wrap still in tact. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience."

I explained to them that shrink wrap was off to prevent further leakage. I took it off to tighten the lid. I sent pics of everything. Denied..... Not very good customer service. Especially for a first time customer.

thex95 is offline Senior Member

"Thank you for the photo. Unfortunately, due to the shrink wrap missing from the bottle, we are unable to tell how much liquid actually leaked from the bottle. To be eligible for a refund or repla***ent, we need proof when the bottle arrives with the shrink wrap still in tact. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience."

I explained to them that shrink wrap was off to prevent further leakage. I took it off to tighten the lid. I sent pics of everything. Denied..... Not very good customer service. Especially for a first time customer.
    you should not have altered the product before you took the pics. Its on you man, live and learn.

You can translate the polite message to read: WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

felk87 is offline Banned
    I mean how are they suppossed to know you didnt just take some of the liquid out and wanted a new product cme on bro this dudes didnt just start selling this stuff

I recently had a medium sized order of gear take 30days to arrive rather than the promised 3-5 days. My source sent an additional order for free. Why? Because he understands that there are thousands of sources for the products he sells. He knows that its cheaper to send me free gear and keep me happy, than to lose me as a customer forever. Additionally, this game is about word of mouth. Any good supplier errors on the side of the customer.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    I'd raise hell.. I've had other rc companies go way above n beyond for issues that were beyond their control.

That's just piss poor customer service.

If it were me, I'd let it be known.. Leave messages on their Twitter, Facebook, n every source board you can find. Let everyone know how poor their service was.

I'd be suprised if they didn't jump in this thread n have you pm them.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-24-2012 at 01:35 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I'd raise hell.. I've had other rc companies go way above n beyond for issues that were beyond their control.

That's just piss poor customer service.

If it were me, I'd let it be known.. Leave messages on their Twitter, Facebook, n every source board you can find. Let everyone know how poor their service was.

I'd be suprised if they didn't jump in this thread n have you pm them.
    yea thats a good idea. they have a ton of extremely happy customers. If the vial was opened can you blame them for not believing him? There is no reason to remove the shrink wrap to keep it from leaking more. Or take a pic before you remove it.
    Nothing against the OP, but your so quick to say flame ar-r . How do you know the OP isnt trying to pull a scam? Im not saying he is. But its possible.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

yea thats a good idea. they have a ton of extremely happy customers. If the vial was opened can you blame them for not believing him? There is no reason to remove the shrink wrap to keep it from leaking more. Or take a pic before you remove it.
    Nothing against the OP, but your so quick to say flame ar-r. How do you know the OP isnt trying to pull a scam? Im not saying he is. But its possible.
    Not flaming them at all.. In fact I've dealt with them plenty of times n always had good service. I was just stating what I would do if that happened to me.

I am pretty suprised by how they handled it though. You'd think if he went through the trouble to document n send them pics they'd put in a little more effort to rectify the situation.

In reality it makes more sense for them to make it right, even if they do not fully believe him. It probably costs them $3-4 max to make a bottle of dex. If this prevents him or even 1 other person from placing an order, they just screwed themselves pretty good.

Not flaming them at all.. In fact I've dealt with them plenty of times n always had good service. I was just stating what I would do if that happened to me.

I am pretty suprised by how they handled it though. You'd think if he went through the trouble to document n send them pics they'd put in a little more effort to rectify the situation.

In reality it makes more sense for them to make it right, even if they do not fully believe him. It probably costs them $3-4 max to make a bottle of dex. If this prevents him or even 1 other person from placing an order, they just screwed themselves pretty good.
    or someone sees he gets something for free. and everyone takes their new bottle opens it dumps half into something else and say oh mine leaked too. Give me a free one

or someone sees he gets something for free. and everyone takes their new bottle opens it dumps half into something else and say oh mine leaked too. Give me a free one
    doubtful bro
    If he took the time to document the bottle, packaging, and mail them right away it lends some credibility.
    If they begin to see a trend, then they can be more skeptical.

I agree he should have not have removed the shrink wrap, but to believe that there is zero room for error in their packaging process would be ignorant on their part.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-24-2012 at 02:12 PM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Yeah i have never had any problems with arr, and anyones aying that this is piss poor customer service obviously doesnt own a business where ppl are always tryin to get something for free. Anyone could remove the shrink wrap empty some out and claim it came that way. Even though this might not be what u did , from a company standpoint this is their policy and they have to stand by it . Otherwise they might as well send 2 bottles to everyone that orders one.

doubtful bro
    If he took the time to document the bottle, packaging, and mail them right away it lends some credibility.
    If they begin to see a trend, then they can be more skeptical.
    none of us know what truly happened. But i dont blame them since he removed the shrink wrap. He opened it. Maybe he spilled it by accident.
    And its seems strange he started a thread in here before getting a response. Why start drama if there wasnt going to be any?

none of us know what truly happened. But i dont blame them since he removed the shrink wrap. He opened it. Maybe he spilled it by accident.
    And its seems strange he started a thread in here before getting a response. Why start drama if there wasnt going to be any?
    Wasn't aiming to start drama n don't believe I did. I simply stated that that's how I would respond if that happened to me.
    I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but I think they handled the situation poorly

felk87 is offline Banned
    Not going to argue but id say just look at it from a companies point of view, the wraping is clear, you can clearly see if there is spillage, why take it of if there is already liquid missing from it, and if you know you want a repla***ent what is the purpose of doing so, i doubt that aar cares whether their return is tight or not, i think they much rather see for them selfs what the error on their part was. Just my .2

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    In my opinion this really is simply a matter of how badly a company wants your business. It's up to them, and they aren't right or wrong for going either way. They may be perceived as offering poor customer service, or perceived as being realistic with claims, but either way it really comes down to how much they value a certain person in this case. I mean, honestly, if someone was going to sham them, I find it hard to believe that a bottle of Liquidex is going to break the bank. I've been in operations management for a long time and I'm in these situations all the time. When it's a small dollar amount, I consider free repla***ent a cost of doing business for the sake of future revenue, and hell, it strokes my ego when I satisfy people who were frustrated or outright angry in the beginning. When someone comes at me with a $5,000 dollar claim, I can assure you there is some serious investigation coming. But I don't have the luxury of few competitors, and that's just how I choose to do business. AR-R has a really good thing going on with the products they offer legally and without prescription, and even if they refused to replace an item that retails for $50, I admit I'd still use them out of convenience, price, speed of service, and legality. And they probably know that

Thread Information