nate1988 is offline Junior Member

help please need professional advice

I have been dieting and working out for 6to 7 months now hard. I am 6ft 1in tall and 24yrs old. my start weight was 283lbs now im down to 238lbs. I have thinking about trying winni but i want some advice on who experienced ppl would recommend. I want to lean out and keep getting rid of bf but wanna keep muscle build. What should i take and should i stack anything?

You should continue the diet and exercise program until you get down into the lower teens in your bf. The more bf you have the more chance of sides from AAS. The first cycle is normally Testosterone . If you're careful with your diet while on cycle you'll see great gains with minimal water retention.

backinit is offline Junior Member
    Most guys will tell you to wait untill ur 25 to do gear. Winny won't do much for you it will not help you lose weight. If you already had a low bf% only then would it benifit you and I know some people that still would not bother with it. And as far as ur first cycle you would only want to do one thing def not stack. You need to see how ur body will react to test so just one compound. And imo you have done so good with getting your weight down I would just keep going with that untill you reach ur weight goal. Keep up the good work

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1988 View Post
    I have been dieting and working out for 6to 7 months now hard. I am 6ft 1in tall and 24yrs old. my start weight was 283lbs now im down to 238lbs. I have thinking about trying winni but i want some advice on who experienced ppl would recommend. I want to lean out and keep getting rid of bf but wanna keep muscle build. What should i take and should i stack anything?
    Just want to toss a congratz your way too! That's a helluva accomplishment already.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What bf are you?

Thanks for the advice. Too many inexperience guys in my home town trying to tell to take winn and whatever else i thought i should some experience advice before trying anything. And thinks for the self esteem boosters. Its been hard but i was tired of being overweight. And to be honest i have never checked bf %. So i am right should i try taking a test now while dieting and exercising.

And i have been struggling lately selfesteem wise cuz the weight isn't dropping like it did at first. And i need some type of good supplement to help energy and a little boost.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1988
    And i have been struggling lately selfesteem wise cuz the weight isn't dropping like it did at first. And i need some type of good supplement to help energy and a little boost.
    Tried ECA? Ephedrine, caffeine, and
    Aspirin. Do a search on it. Very effective for fat loss and the ephedrine can provide a nice little kick in the ass energy wise.

Do not become discouraged bro. Seriously. Look at what you have achieved! I lost 100lbs myself many years ago and never do I look back in regret. The closer you get to your target weight the harder the weight falls off. But it is so worth while.

Thanks alt man for advice that really boosts my motivation alt i really needed that. Is eca something i can get over the counter.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1988
    Thanks alt man for advice that really boosts my motivation alt i really needed that. Is eca something i can get over the counter.
    Well, it used to be available as a diet supplement but I don't think it is allowed to be sold like that anymore by the FDA. Some people were abusing ephedrine and having adverse effects from taking stupid amounts. You can still find the base ingredients and take them. Caffeine from
    No Doze type pills. Aspirin from a over the counter low dose aspirin. And ephedrine can still be bought as a breathing aid for people that have asthma related breathing problems. All over the counter. All still effective. Good luck.

Thanks man

Thread Information