Freddyk1 is offline New Member

38 year old third cycle

Background-
    Cycle One- did a cycle of D-Bol in college- 20 years ago. PCT- what was that? Gained 30 lbs, kept 20 lbs.
    Cycle Two- 400 mg of Test-C- 12 weeks, 3 years ago. PCT started but I stopped as I thought I had an alergic reaction to the Clomid. Did not take any HCG or AI. I was armed with armidex but it was not necessary. Gained 20 lbs. Kept only 5

Considering Cycle 3- Now that I am older I want to get my blood checked again. Last time everything was good. Stats- 38 years old, 200 lbs, very lean (6 pack showing but not ripped). I would love to go on again. I am a young 38. I have never missed more than a month of working out in 25 years. My concerns are 1) Go on cycle that will allow me to get back to the same natural test levels as prior to cycling 2) Maximum gains that I can keep . 3) Minimal side effects. I have a full head of hair and I would like to keep it that way.

I would love to gain and keep 15 solid lbs and drop a bit of body fat. Recommendations? I do like the Test Cyp. I felt great on it and I had no reactions at all except for my testes got tighter and remained smaller. Appreciate your feedback.

stpete is offline Banned
    Diet, PCT, Training and Rest play a larger role than some people give them credit for. What is your diet like and how tall are you? And you definitely need a PCT and follow through w/it.

I've grown to like Test Prop and shorter 8 week cycles. You have to pin more often but the cycles are shorter and I don't get acne. I found that when I used longer esters like Test E. I get acne. If you watch your diet you can get 15lb gain in an 8 week Test Prop cycle.

St.Pete, I am 6'0. Honestly my diet based on my lifestyle (working 12 hrs per day-office) is excellent. I eat 6 times per day now and my diet is very, very clean. I try not to rely on the meal repla***ent shakes and eat real meals. I have noticed a decrease this year in my energy and intensity. Even with taking some stimulants (Jack 3D) I don't have the push like I had even a couple of years ago. What are your suggestions on cycle type and length based on all that is said? Thanks

SG02- I will take note of the Prop. I have better access to Cyp from Doc.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    A basic test C at 500mgs per wk x 12 wks will be fine imho. I would seek some HCG and take 250ius 2 x wk throughout the cycle and get a solid pct going like nolva and clomid

stpete is offline Banned
    I hear ya Freddy! I'm 43 and my energy level sucks sometimes as well! Do you remember how much Clomid you were taking?

A good bulker imo is test/deca . You should see some nice gains from:

Test @ 600mgs EW x 14 Weeks
    Deca @ 400-500mgs EW x 12 Weeks

Use your AI and HCG .

PCT 14 days after last test injection for 4 weeks. Hit the PCT Forum and do more research on PCT.

Let us know what you decide.

Good Luck

Thanks guys for the feedback. Regarding the Clomid I don't remember. The shitty thing is I started PCT based on the standard recs from this board, then I had a really bad reaction and stopped. The reaction was in the form of a rash. Went to Doc he said it is probably the clomid. It would not go away. Turns out I had poison ivy.... go figure.

Thread Information