bruizer is offline New Member

Will anavar work alone

I came across a bottle of anavar and was wondering if it would be a waste just to take the pills alone. I havent done a cycle for 10 years so i dont know if i wanna do injections. I am 6 foot 1 and 228 pound if that helps

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are u?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Also do you know what your body fat percentage is? What do your workouts look like in terms of resistance training and cardio per week?

Blog Entries
    so are we to assume that the anavar that you stubled upon is 10 yrs old....if so id think about trashing it, maybee its fine i dont know....

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    so are we to assume that the anavar that you stubled upon is 10 yrs old....if so id think about trashing it, maybee its fine i dont know....
    Agreed.

I am 36 years old and I am lifting weights 6 days a week and doing 45 minutes of cardio 7 days a week. Ive been doing this for 3 months and have had some great results but i am having difficulties getting my lower abs to tighten up. I have been strict with the diet eating mostly chicken, fish and rice. I dont know my body fat but the only place that isnt hard is the lower abdominal area. Ive just reading that some people say its a waste just to do anavar and some say it will work. The anavar is only a year old as a friend owed me money so i knew he wouldnt pay me back so i took the anavar.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00088201008192056.jpg 
Views:	14485 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	120543
    Last edited by bruizer; 02-23-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Looking good, var may work well for you. If dosed right and training and diet are in check. Before I can straight up suggest it, you should make your way over the the diet section and post your diet... lots of great knowledge in there, and just when you think your diet is good.... you find out hot wo make it great and your rip that last little fat off without using AAS, spedning the money and shutting yourself down.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks i will check the diet section out for sure as that is something one can always tinker with. Are you Todd Bertuzzi fan? Im from vancouver so he was pretty popular when he played hockey here

Quote Originally Posted by bruizer View Post
    Thanks i will check the diet section out for sure as that is something one can always tinker with. Are you Todd Bertuzzi fan? Im from vancouver so he was pretty popular when he played hockey here
    No, I'm not a fan of his or antyhing.... its just a nick name i acquired years ago.... long story. I live one province over from you though.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruizer View Post
    Ive just reading that some people say its a waste just to do anavar and some say it will work. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img00088201008192056.jpg 
Views:	14485 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	120543
    It is a steroid . Why shouldn't it work, for Goodness sake? LOL The truth is that you can't expect much muscle. Strength and hardness - yes, but body building with Anavar is a long-term business. The effect is only slightly better than building muscle naturally (Although one must take more factors into consideration.) I have been taking Anavar for 2 years (4 cycles) and I must say that it should have taken some nandrolone instead.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    It is a steroid . Why shouldn't it work, for Goodness sake? LOL The truth is that you can't expect much muscle. Strength and hardness - yes, but body building with Anavar is a long-term business. The effect is only slightly better than building muscle naturally (Although one must take more factors into consideration.) I have been taking Anavar for 2 years (4 cycles) and I must say that it should have taken some nandrolone instead.
    I don't understand this, Anavar and Nandrolone have completely different effects on the body. Do you mean that you wish you had bulked instead of cut?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you said you have a bottle. How many pills and what mg are they. You may not even have enough for it to be effective
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I have 1 bottle with 100 and another with 20 and there 10 mg. I just checked the expiry date and it says 4/2011... are they garbage now??

I have 1 bottle with 100 and another with 20 and there 10 mg. I just checked the expiry date and it says 4/2011... are they garbage now??

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they are still good but you dont have enough to do anything. Get more or add them to something else. but dont waste your time with this alone
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    What is your main objective to using anavar ? Didn't see anything posted in relation to what u would like to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    What is your main objective to using anavar? Didn't see anything posted in relation to what u would like to achieve.
    Im having a hard time tightening up the lower abs and would like to gain a some strength and definition in the chest as i feel it lacks.

Thread Information