Beast2012 is offline New Member

Question Blast/cruise thoughts

what's you guys opinion on a cruise of (Test e 250,EQ 450 weekly and proviron 50 ed),would you suffer libido problems from eq dose higher than test,or would the proviron balance it out?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    900 mg/wk of steroids is not a cruise. What are your stats, goals & cycle history?

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depends on how big you are, but there is no set "cruise dose". If your huge you may cruise on 500mg test and deca , who knows. Imo don't waste your money on the eq and just cruise on 250mg test.

500 mg/wk inst a cruise either. When you cruise, you lower your use Test only & just enough to maintain a "normal" level. 500 mg/wk is a cycle or blast.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you are a proffesional athlete (or suffer from low T) you would do well to avoid a blast and cruise regimen as this is a lifelong commitment and not one that should be taken lightly.

If you do decide to blast and cruise for whatever reason unless you are a proffesional athlete then you will want to cruise on a doseage of test that puts you at the top third of a normal physiologic range for test. If you boost your test levels above this amount you are not cruising you are using and your blood chemistry and other physiologic values will suffer.

If you earn your living through your physique then hopefully you already know these things and can make a decision on how far you are willing to push your body past the norm, of course since you are posting this question on the board, I really doubt this applies to you.

You beat me to it bear79
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-23-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Note to bear79

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    500 mg/wk inst a cruise either. When you cruise, you lower your use Test only & just enough to maintain a "normal" level. 500 mg/wk is a cycle or blast.
    A cruise is just lowering your dose to give your body a break and allowing your receptors a bit of a break. If your a big guy your gonna cruise on a higher dose to maintain your size. If your blasting on 3+ grams of gear your not gonna cruise on 200mg of test. You could blast on 4g and cruise on a gram of test, there's no set cruise dose.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    A cruise is just lowering your dose to give your body a break and allowing your receptors a bit of a break. If your a big guy your gonna cruise on a higher dose to maintain your size. If your blasting on 3+ grams of gear your not gonna cruise on 200mg of test. You could blast on 4g and cruise on a gram of test, there's no set cruise dose.
    Wrong dude, just plain wrong. Period. Anything over "normal" Test levels IS NOT A CRUISE, its just a lesser dosed blast / cycle. If you're cruising on 500 or 1000 mg/wk, you're NOT cruising at all or "giving your body a break and allowing your receptors a bit of a break."
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 02-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Wrong dude, just plain wrong. Period. Anything over "normal" Test levels IS NOT A CRUISE, its just a lesser dosed blast / cycle. If you're cruising on 500 or 1000 mg/wk, you're NOT cruising at all or "giving your body a break and allowing your receptors a bit of a break."
    You have no idea what your talking about man, I've discussed this with very respected members on this board. A cruise is not the same as hrt. Most don't need to cruise that high, but a big guy is not going to cruise at an hrt dose.

Beast2012 is offline New Member
    19 yrs old 5'11" 177lbs well i started off naturally and in a routine when i turned 16 in the 120lbs,i started my first cycle was summer 2010 Which was test 500 eq 600 1-16 weeks,before i had been training bjj and lifting alot in high school, 2nd cycle (dbol 1-4 weeks kickstart,test 500, deca 400)which was In the beginning of 2011 i invested in a personal trainer(powerlifter) continued to train with him up until about march,(car blew up,lost job)then got back on my feet in june 2011 started back lifting and training bjj/boxing,had got a hernia from in september on left side,wasnt able to recieve surgery until october 18,then had a other hernia surgery on pop up right side on nov 18th,well after fully recovered,started back lifting january this year with another personal trainer(bodybuilder) and been on eq 600/test 600 blend for 9 weeks so far,kick started with winny 50 ed 1-4 weeks

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You are going to have some serious issues in the near future if you don't stop what you are doing, and askin about blasting and cruising at your age is ridiculous.......good luck

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wow. You used that much at age 19 and are thinking about cruising. I hope you plan to need to take something for the rest of your life to function normally
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    While this definition may apply to the average gym guy looking to get big for summer I can assure you most the guys at the top/competitive end of this sport cruise on much higher doses than 250mgs a week. I would bet most of their cruise dosages are more than what most people around here top out at.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i dont disagree at all about how much pro are using but this kids far being at that level.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    honestly i think u just piggy back what other ppl say in most of ur post instead of trying things out for yourself/doing ur own research.

and alex is right, a cruise dose is just dropping the dose to give receptors/bodya break from high doses.ppl can cruise on any amount of gear. any compounds. its just whats way lower they blast. i know ppl who cruise on 2g of test and 350 tren a week.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post
    honestly i think u just piggy back what other ppl say in most of ur post instead of trying things out for yourself/doing ur own research.

and alex is right, a cruise dose is just dropping the dose to give receptors/bodya break from high doses.ppl can cruise on any amount of gear. any compounds. its just whats way lower they blast. i know ppl who cruise on 2g of test and 350 tren a week.
    On 2 g of test? How much do they blast?

Densekid is offline New Member
    do you know that girl in you profile pic honkey kong? godammm shes hot,

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Densekid View Post
    do you know that girl in you profile pic honkey kong? godammm shes hot,
    She's Ms. Megamilk. Google Megamilk, you'll find her.

Quote Originally Posted by markdbg View Post

Show me where "other people say" you should stop all but Test. & lower your dose to "normal" level on a cruise. ALL my posts are based on personal hands on experience or PROVEN scientific / medical studies or a combination of both. If you're using 2350 mg/wk of steroids , THAT IS NOT A CRUISE, that is a cycle / blast. At those doses there is no "recovery time" your "receptors / body" are NOT getting the "break from high" doses that you speak of, think about it, how is it possible for your body to recover at 2350 mg/wk, at those doses, you are in the middle of a very aggressive / powerful cycle, NOT A CRUISE & its fvcking ridiculous for you or anyone else to think otherwise.

Show me where "other people say" you should stop all but Test. & lower your dose to "normal" level on a cruise. ALL my posts are based on personal hands on experience or PROVEN scientific / medical studies or a combination of both. If you're using 2350 mg/wk of steroids, THAT IS NOT A CRUISE, that is a cycle / blast. At those doses there is no "recovery time" your "receptors / body" are NOT getting the "break from high" doses that you speak of, think about it, how is it possible for your body to recover at 2350 mg/wk, at those doses, you are in the middle of a very aggressive / powerful cycle, NOT A CRUISE & its fvcking ridiculous for you or anyone else to think otherwise.
    Your body does not recover on a cruise. There is no set blast/cruise scientific equation here. Cruising is simply lowering your doses a bit, thats it! Not everyone cruises on a trt dose. It's all relative, if your running 6g of gear then 2g is not a very aggressive/powerful cycle. You are not speaking form experience as you've run 3 cycles, so don't pull that card. I know many competitive bodybuilders that blast/cruise at various dosages.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your stats you need to concentrate on recovering your natural test with an aggressive pct protocol and stay away from steroids at 19yrs old, you have ran 2 cycles and your in trouble already and let this be a warning to you.

Your body does not recover on a cruise. There is no set blast/cruise scientific equation here. Cruising is simply lowering your doses a bit, thats it! Not everyone cruises on a trt dose. It's all relative, if your running 6g of gear then 2g is not a very aggressive/powerful cycle. You are not speaking form experience as you've run 3 cycles, so don't pull that card. I know many competitive bodybuilders that blast/cruise at various dosages.
    Get over yourself. I'm not pulling any card. My post is based on studies that say your body needs time off, if you're running nothing more than the amount of Test. that your body would produce normally, that is time off, the only difference is you're not producing your own Test. but if you have decided to blast & cruise, obviously producing your own Test. is no longer a concern. If you're running 2000 - 3000 mg/wk of gear, that IS NOT time off, that is cycling, & your body is not getting the break you spoke of, its just not possible at those doses. I am absolutely baffled by your inability to see something as plain as day & night, I would expect a "knowledgeable member" to have more common sense.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 02-24-2012 at 08:17 AM.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Exactly. One of the points of a cruise is to maintain muscle mass. When you're the size of a modern day pro BB like Cutler, 250mg of test is not going to cut it. Bear claims his posts are based on facts and experience. Ironically, he has little experience and a shamefully narrow intellectual capacity, keeping him from comprehending much more than the basics.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Bear, no one is arguing the against the logic of what you are saying. What I and others are telling you is this is not the same protocol many others use and their "DEFINITION" of blast and cruise is different than yours.

Get over yourself. I'm not pulling any card. My post is based on studies that say your body needs time off, if you're running nothing more than the amount of Test. that your body would produce normally, that is time off, the only difference is you're not producing your own Test. but if you have decided to blast & cruise, obviously producing your own Test. is no longer a concern. If you're running 2000 - 3000 mg/wk of gear, that IS NOT time off, that is cycling, & your body is not getting the break you spoke of, its just not possible at those doses. I am absolutely baffled by your inability to see something as plain as day & night, I would expect a "knowledgeable member" to have more common sense.
    Post these scientific studies please.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol...Bear, you're only digging the hole deeper.

Alex is right..."cruising" doses are completely relative.

But let's get back to the topic at hand of the 19 year old kid blasting and cruising...

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinw92 View Post
    19 yrs old 5'11" 177lbs well i started off naturally and in a routine when i turned 16 in the 120lbs,i started my first cycle was summer 2010 Which was test 500 eq 600 1-16 weeks,before i had been training bjj and lifting alot in high school, 2nd cycle (dbol 1-4 weeks kickstart,test 500, deca 400)which was In the beginning of 2011 i invested in a personal trainer(powerlifter) continued to train with him up until about march,(car blew up,lost job)then got back on my feet in june 2011 started back lifting and training bjj/boxing,had got a hernia from in september on left side,wasnt able to recieve surgery until october 18,then had a other hernia surgery on pop up right side on nov 18th,well after fully recovered,started back lifting january this year with another personal trainer(bodybuilder) and been on eq 600/test 600 blend for 9 weeks so far,kick started with winny 50 ed 1-4 weeks
    Indeed you have done some damage to yourself by now, but I wouldn't throw in the towel and opt for life-long TRT just yet. After all, you are only 19 and that is actually the only thing you have going for you right now. Your HPTA is still very strong at your age, and despite having thrown it through a loophole by abusing steroids at far too young an age, it is still developing, and it can still be resurrected. You need to focus on running aggressive PCT right now instead of just giving up. Start with HCG , then move on to Nolvadex and Clomid for 4-6 weeks, then have bloodwork performed.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cruising and hrt aren't the same thing.

So there is no sensible argument that states cruising must be done at hrt dose levels. Professional bodybuilders can not hold that size at 100-200mgs a week.
    Last edited by swm1972; 02-24-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Indeed you have done some damage to yourself by now, but I wouldn't throw in the towel and opt for life-long TRT just yet. After all, you are only 19 and that is actually the only thing you have going for you right now. Your HPTA is still very strong at your age, and despite having thrown it through a loophole by abusing steroids at far too young an age, it is still developing, and it can still be resurrected. You need to focus on running aggressive PCT right now instead of just giving up. Start with HCG, then move on to Nolvadex and Clomid for 4-6 weeks, then have bloodwork performed.
    Ok back on track now lol. I agree with everyone here, at 19 your best bet is to try and recover. I would start hcg now as bbrian stated and run a pct. Something like this possibly:

toremifene 120/120/60/60
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

Then blood work would be a good idea.

Thread Information