jodenem is offline New Member

first real cycle -test cyp

good evening .. starting to do research for a test cyp cycle .. wanted to say hello to those with more experience ,who will probably have some good advice from personal experience .. i am looking at doing 500 mg test cyp per wk looks like i should have arimedex , maybe hcg .also a solid pct lined up ..i have done ph and ds cycles so have some exp .with pct i look forward to to any imput from those looking to help thank you

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats?

hi .. i updated my profile to indicate stats .. i am 53 yrs .. 5-6 150 lbs

adamjames is offline Member
    53!! Id wait for your next incarnation if i was you! Ahh i see, the old boys gone all floppy has he, well your in the right place then, good luck

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are your goals and bf%

ah ..a comedian in the crowd , quite allright my friend. not over the hill yet . i think im still in pretty good shape and plan on staying that way . i do apprecaite your humor though . as far as my goals i am looking to gain lean, size and strength ,. would like to gain 15 lbs ( considering a 12 wk cycle ) and keep as much of that as possible during pct ( 4 wks) .. ..also working on gaining 4 inches in height ,hmmm guess i will have to wait for the re- incarnation for that part . thanks for everyones imput .

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    500mg/wk seems a little high, considering its your first cycle and your advanced age (sorry).. if i were you, i would maybe try 300mg/wk for the first cycle and see how my old body respond to the "fountain of youth"

ok thanks for your imput . the 500 mg isnt written in stone it seemed to be what most people were talking about using ...i will keep reading and taking in advice from those with more experience than me . i am open minded and in the investigation phase to see what would be best . thank you

Hey man, nice sense of humour you have, and on that note im going to offer you my expert advice, dont worry ive done loads of cycles so i know what im on about.....im starting my 1st cycle next month!!!! On a seriious note i have read an awful lot and if i were you Id do 20 weeks using Ronnie Rowlands slingshot method with hcg throughout the entire cycle, or even better.... do 32 weeks using his method!! WIN. check his post out its a great read

thanks ,you seem to be in pretty fair shape so i would guess you know what you are talking about ,obviously something is working for you ... may i ask your opinion ,another post suggested 300 mg a wk what would your thoughts on that be .. i did read the write up from ronnie rowland sounded like a good cycle i printed it out to re-read and was considering that method ..thank you
    Last edited by jodenem; 02-24-2012 at 12:20 PM.

your right i am in good shape, thanks. I would say give it a go at 300 mgs if you like its really up to you, depends how long your planning on cycling for, im starting out on 400 mgs a week and will bump it up as i progress ending up on around 600-750 mgs at week 20, ill also add in other compounds as i progress like dbol , deca and masteron . But im sure you would see results with 300 mgs a week to start out, it is a case of the more you take the bigger you will get but you dont want to start on a crazy high dose and just gain loads of water weight and **** your joints up, your body needs time to adjust as you grow otherwise youl have all sorts of problems, someone i know started out on 750 mgs before hed made hardly any natural progress and he ****ed all the nerves up in his neck on bench press. Ive read a lot and ronnies advice is the best ive seen as far as longevity goes

good evening , is the amount of test calculated by body weight ,size,age or any other variables ..thanks for your imput

Thread Information