Kyle1202 is offline New Member

First true steroid cycle, advice?

I was thinking about starting my
    First cycle . What do you think about test 250, winstrol , and tren ? Any advice for pct and nolvadex ? I wanna gain lean mass. I'm new so bare with me

I'm 5'9, 170lbs, 9% body fat. Pretty lean just looking to gain solid mass

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    gigga your age, what is your age

and dont' lie the Easter Bunny is listening

Lol I'm 23

Damn man well you don't take fuggin Tren on your first cycle. Night sweats, feel like a mental sheep has taken over your brain, and it's 3 times stronger than Test. You have any pic's to show us your physique you got so far. How long have you been working out and we need to know your diet for the last few year's.

See, my kmowledge apparently isnt where it should be before jumping on the band wagon. Let me ask you this, what would you recommend? I played sports in high school and college and obviously worked out throughout them but never got real serious about getting "big". SO I'd say worked out for about 7 years, my diet is pretty clean, I cant gain an ounce simply eating bad foods. Here is a pic after my workout last night--Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forum.jpg 
Views:	2839 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	120573

Appreciate all the help!

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    Your first cycle should consist of test only and most will tell you at 500mg

Alright, appreciate it

Personally I think you should wait one more year till at least 24, but just search the forum for first cycle posts that are only using test. Also make sure you do a lot And I mean a lot of research on post cycle so that one you don't mess up your body and two you don't lose your gains.

Alright, I'll definitely do my research. Appreciate the help brotha!
    Last edited by Kyle1202; 02-24-2012 at 09:31 AM.

No problem at all I'm in the same spot as you, except I have a little over two more years till I start.

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin pretty good there Kyle. That's too many compounds for a first cycle. Not to mention, rather advanced as well.

Stick around and do some more research. Figure out your goals and a diet/aas that will help you achieve them. And spend some time in the PCT Forum as well.

Good Luck

Hey man appreciate it, after reading a lot of other forums I see that that was way too much for my first go round. I decided to just start out with a test only cycle. I was thinking 250 for a 10 week cycle but I know some people who start with test 500. I was wondering what you thought. I was gonna do nolvadex week 1-13 at 20 mg a day and pick up clomid for three weeks after my cycle. And one question I had was what kind of test you'd recommend?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    OP, you should wait until you're 25 to cycle to avoid possible permanent damage to your undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA. Also, you have a very small frame and almost no foundation, which leads me to believe your diet & possibly your training are insufficient. You should build a solid natural foundation before cycling or you're just wasting your time & money, you'll never keep any of the gains you make & you may actually end up smaller than you are now by the time its all over.

Thread Information