Jakers12 is offline New Member

Been interested in being a sperm donor and need advice on getting sperm count back

I'm 22 and just finished my first cycle. I was on test for about 4 months and wasn't taking huge amount or anything but, I do have a real little gyno and shrinkage too. I'm ganna start my post cycle too and I think I will be taking Forged and Unleased(let me know if this is a good post cycle combo my buddys ganna help me out more with this though) and want to know how long is it ganna take for my sperm count to be normal, other things I can do to help it, various ways to check it.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Tell what you know about PCT & why it is necessary. And then explain how you landed on the idea of "Forged and Unleashed" as a suitable PCT.

well what I know is it basically blocks estrogen and gives you testosterone back and keeps you from basically not becoming a woman lol. I need to talk to my buddy today to have a better idea of what to do for my post cycle though. I think he wants me to take more stuff but, my bro is telling me he's kinda making me buy to much stuff. So I'll just have to find more out today.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    go to the pct section on here and read. your friends are clueless if they think you can buy something in GNC that will work
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like someone wants your money. Why would you start a cycle with out pct already in place is my first thought.

dumbtoad is offline Associate Member
    Gixx and gear are right...those will do nothing but waste your money.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    Kids

well I got this unleased and postcycle combo and forged right now. Also what is everyones opinion on bridge. Ya and even my brother thinks he is kinda trying to just get me to buy too much stuff(it's his friend too). So what should I be doing for a post cycle then?

well I got this unleased and postcycle combo and forged right now. Also what is everyones opinion on bridge. Ya and even my brother thinks he is kinda trying to just get me to buy too much stuff(it's his friend too). So what should I be doing for a post cycle then?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakers12 View Post
    a bridge isnt a good idea. You are still on cycle. So you are shut down even longer.
    you might as well through that crap in the garbage
    you need nolva and clomid. Go read in the pct section. There is everything you need to know. It is your health
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information