Thread: test

nate1988 is offline Junior Member

test

What is a good test to take while cutting weight and taking otc supplements. I was told to try taking some test. Is this right?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When cutting your need to look at your diet.
    what are your stats?
    weight
    bf%
    goals

Well i started in august standing at 6ft1in 24yrs old 283lbs lots of belly fat no idea of bf%. Now im carrying 238lbs started in august 2000 calorie diet and cardio 6 days a week and weights 5. would really like to drop another 20.

you may not want to hear this but head to the diet section for your current goals. that is the best way to see the bf go down. trust me you will learn a lot over there. ans welcome.
    running aas at a high bf can increases estro sides and many other things

boxin23 is offline Member
    cool. good job on the weight loss. find your bmr and tdee and put together a diet for yourself and have peeps here do a check on it. It will take you to the next level

Other than making diet changes do u guys know what suppelements would be good for aiding in weight loss. I was just curious about taking testerone cuz i had a guy tell me to take it while running a strict diet. I have low thyroid so my metabolism doesn't exactly kick in like it should

If the thyroid is low why not go on some percrips from the doctors?

Who is the person telling you to run test? sounds like the person selling you stuff. I am not saying you cant cycle I would just get my diet/nutritional down before I cycle.

supplements to help fat loss is eating the right foods at the right times. You can turn your body into a calorie burning machine all day if you chose to eat right.

Well he is a guy at the gym that has a good build not nothing spectacluar but thinks he knows everything. I know ur right about diet and nutrition. And i am on synthroid but its not doing anything for boosting energy. I gotta get strict is bottom line. Thanks man for info. I just wanted something to help boost it.

energy- you can try bcaa, and nos (pre work out) many on here like jack3d I think. I use white flood. Taurine, there are lots of things you can take for energy

Thanks man alt. I really appreciate the info. After this far in i discouraged cuz its not easy it separates the men from the boys lol. Gotta be dedicated and take advice from the right ppl

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by nate1988 View Post
    Well he is a guy at the gym that has a good build not nothing spectacluar but thinks he knows everything. I know ur right about diet and nutrition. And i am on synthroid but its not doing anything for boosting energy. I gotta get strict is bottom line. Thanks man for info. I just wanted something to help boost it.
    are you sure you are taking it correctly?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    A little out of the blue here, but have you ever had a Vitamin B12 injection?

No i have never taken a b12 injection. And the synthroid says to take one in morning thats it

Thread Information