Thread: Clen thoughts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member

Clen thoughts

I posted this in the AAR Section with no response.. It appears that section is less traveled

Hello all. I started my cut to get ready for a vacation in a few months and for the remainder of the summer. I'm 26 5'8" 185. Lower teens for Bf%. Thinking about liquid Clen from a a r ... As far as dosages I've read some about dosages... Like 20 40 60 80 100 and staying at 100 for the remainder of your 14 day cycle also some say taper on and taper off... Thoughts? Also if you stay on for 14 days and go off for more than that, say 3 or 4 weeks and go on for 14 days ... Are you safe to continue cycles that way and also any need for benydril with those time spans.. Also I have read to take all at once in the morning. To avoid insomnia... Any thoughts or suggestions.. Thanks!

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TFf View Post
    I posted this in the AAR Section with no response.. It appears that section is less traveled

Hello all. I started my cut to get ready for a vacation in a few months and for the remainder of the summer. I'm 26 5'8" 185. Lower teens for Bf%. Thinking about liquid Clen from a a r ... As far as dosages I've read some about dosages... Like 20 40 60 80 100 and staying at 100 for the remainder of your 14 day cycle also some say taper on and taper off... Thoughts? Also if you stay on for 14 days and go off for more than that, say 3 or 4 weeks and go on for 14 days ... Are you safe to continue cycles that way and also any need for benydril with those time spans.. Also I have read to take all at once in the morning. To avoid insomnia... Any thoughts or suggestions.. Thanks!
    yes with clen low dose first, ramp up each day. 14 day taper is good, u can also run a 10 day on, 7 days off routine. my experience didnt matter whether u spilt dose, or single. both worked for me. no need for beneydril IMO

TFf
    Once you got up to you max dose did you stay there till the end of that cycle or did you taper back down to End that cycle?

Soviet-Strength is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TFf View Post
    Once you got up to you max dose did you stay there till the end of that cycle or did you taper back down to End that cycle?
    i always taper down, some friends have stayed at max dosage and were ok.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never taper down clen . It's important to taper up each and every cycle, but IMO it's absolutely pointless to taper down. If we were talking t3 it would be a different story.

I agree with soviet on benadryl (this is the correct spelling by the way, lol)...it doesn't work in upregulation of your Beta 2 receptors. Ketotifen on the other hand does help. You can run clen straight with no off period if you incorporate it into your clen cycle. This also helps with sleep. I just purchased some clen and keto from ar-r yesterday and plan on running the two for 10 weeks straight.

If you don't run Ketotifen, I would say 2 weeks on 2 weeks off would be the best approach. I'm not sure if I agree that after 10 days of B2R downregulation that 7 days would be enough to upregulate. Maybe, but 2on/2off is tried and true and the better way to go IMO.

If this is your first time the 2on/2off technique would probably be the best. I'm not sure if I could recommend the keto for a first timer, but it's something to look into at the very least.

TFf
    So once I hit my max dose, hoping it is 100mcg, I can continue that dose till day 14? What is the theory behind tapering off? Haha thanks for the spell check I don't know why my autoCorrect didn't catch it, it catches everything else I don't want it to!!! Ha... I would like to try T3 also but read that is can be catabolic if not used while on aas do I will wait till I'm a couple cycles in. Also if I start at 20 mcg and all is good, bump to 40 on day two or do I need to
    Stay at 20 for more than a day?
    Thanks for all the help!!

I've run Clen with and with Keto. Without Keto, 2wks on, 2wks off x 3 cycles. With Keto, 8 weeks continuous Clen usage. They gave about the same results.

TFf
    Thanks for all the info! If anyone else has other suggestions please let me know. Thanks

TFf
    Bump

elendil is offline New Member
    clen is beast

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by elendil View Post
    clen is beast
    keep doing meaningless post in the q & a to get your post count up and ill make sure the post are removed so your count drops
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    keep doing meaningless post in the q & a to get your post count up and ill make sure the post are removed so your count drops
    That's what I told him. Have you clicked on his latest posts tab in his profile. Everything is "Good luck man", "Clen is Beast", "Good Luck", etc etc.

Thread Information