Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stb103 is offline Junior Member

hello all new to site! need your help bad, im sure your sick of hearing that but plz!

ive been reading for awhile, and am lost. I almost bought a online "legal Ste**id" but after reading not sure if its worth the money. im trying to type wisely here so bare with me please. Im 33, 5'7 185 lbs. i workout 5 days a week. been working out for years. I need some help to gain muscle mass and trim this last fat that is so freaking stubborn. I eat fairly well, i eat yolks in my eggs...so not perfect, chicken breast, brown rice, wheat bread etc. i take ultra man vitamins, and protein shakes. this method has helped but still not satisfied. So i looked online and found sites that sell to us in the usa. they are all pills and say they work great but what company wouldnt. As i said im 33 and want to be happy with my body and am aging, and time is getting shorter on a daily basis. not that you care but im single for the first time in ten years and want a good summer and want to look good and feel good. any advice about the legal stuff is appreciated what should i be searching for,. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by stb103; 02-24-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Thread Information