Thread: Hcg

jameskandi is offline New Member

Hcg

how crucial is it for test cycle?

bump? i mean is clomid and tamxo enough usually ?for one cycle per year or so.

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    I would think so, get an ai to run during cycle n pct though.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally think HCG should be ran with every cycle that you do. If you are worried about your nuts shrinking, then you should run it. Also, i know many who still want kids someday so chose to do everything possible to get back to square one after a cycle.

its quite hard to get hands on hcg and they aint the cheapest bunnies. so without them shall i not run a cycle?

do you get lots of people who cant/dont run HCG?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is super cheap and not very hard to find.

Revelations is offline Junior Member
    Yeah its seems to be pretty cheap, so might as well run it with cycle...
    Question: can you pin at the same time ex: Test E w/HCG 2x week

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's cheap but not necessary for one cycle. If you can get some great, if not run your pct and don't sweat it. Like other's said for the cost you might as well use it, it makes a huge difference in recovery.

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    For what it's worth I am week 8 of my first sus250 cycle 500mg a week. I originally planned for HCG but couldn't get it so decided to go without. I'll be doing pct with clomid/nolva.

I havent run in to testicle shrinkage, I am also still having great sex with my girl (better than ever actually ).

If you can' I'd use it. If I do another cycle, I'll be using it.

The thing I can't tell you is how my recovery is affected without it. I am yet to find out
    Last edited by NotConvincedYet; 02-26-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling!

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet View Post
    For what it's worth I am week 8 of my first sus250 cycle 500mg a week. I originally planned for HCG but couldn't get it so decided to go without. I'll be doing pct with clomid/nolva.

I havent run in to testicle shrinkage, I am also still having great sex with my girl (better than ever actually ).

If you can' I'd use it. If I do another cycle, I'll be using it.

The thing I can't tell you is how my recovery is affected without it. I am yet to find out
    How much weight have u gained and r u looking any leaner?

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    How much weight have u gained and r u looking any leaner?
    Put on about 12 pounds, from 180 to 192. And yes, leaner, but this is because of the diet.

Let's not lose sight of the OP now...

stb103 is offline Junior Member
    after reading seems hcg is a good way to lose fat, at least thats what ive learned on the web. very interested if so, stupid last belly fat is a son of a gun to get rid of. that with sust sounds perfect. but gave up online trying to find, very confusing as to whats what.

Quote Originally Posted by stb103 View Post
    after reading seems hcg is a good way to lose fat, at least thats what ive learned on the web. very interested if so, stupid last belly fat is a son of a gun to get rid of. that with sust sounds perfect. but gave up online trying to find, very confusing as to whats what.
    A good way to lose belly fat is also to lower cortisol which is the major cause of belly fat in men. Look at what herbs can lower cortsol... Basil leaves etc. Vitamin C after training helps reduce cortisol when release is high. Get your recommended sleep and avoid stress. Depending on how much belly fat you have, it may be water that contributes to that 'last bit' as well.

HCG IMO should be used to help stimulate your testes, not as a fat burner. I would think that the fat burning effect comes from it's ability to stimulate the testes and therefore produce more testosterone which then changes the testosterone to cortisol level. That's just a guess though??

Too many people on these forums look to drugs to solve problems when they can be solved by natural means, and if you can do that it will have a much more lasting effect!

Now back to the OP. If you can get HCG to use, I would. It will help your recovery.

Thread Information