Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

What to expect from blast

I am currently on TRT at 200mg Test C per week with three mgs of AI per week.

I was wanting to do a 12 week blast once I get my BF% down to where it needs to be. I was planning on running the following and just wanted to know what I should expect

1-12 Test Cyp 500mg
    1-12 Deca 600mg
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED

The only think I am really worried about is that I work in a family business with my mom and dad and I don't want them thinking I am on something. I have already kind of prepped them saying I am losing a bunch of weight and then I am going to try and put on some muscle. But they don't even know that I am on TRT. I know there will be some water retention, but I plan on upping my AI dose to try and help. I do not have a goal of adding a HUGE amount of mass. I want good solid LBM gains and maybe some BF loss also. I don't plan on eating an enormous amount of food while on as it is not my goal to blow up then shrink down. By the way I am 34 years old, 6' and 252 lbs.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what ai are you taking? 3mg;s of a-dex seems like a lot for 20mg, u may be really sensitive.
    I don't know how much higher on that i would go.
    If your not looking to put on a lot of size then that probably isn't the right cycle. That will put on a good amount and will be noticeable.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    what ai are you taking? 3mg;s of a-dex seems like a lot for 20mg, u may be really sensitive.
    I don't know how much higher on that i would go.
    If your not looking to put on a lot of size then that probably isn't the right cycle. That will put on a good amount and will be noticeable.
    Yes it is 3mg of Arimidex at 200mg of Test C a week.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If I remember right this is your first cycle? if thats the case stick with the test only especially if you dont want to blow up in size. Get your bf under 14% before starting and stick with test only IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If I remember right this is your first cycle? if thats the case stick with the test only especially if you dont want to blow up in size. Get your bf under 14% before starting and stick with test only IMHO
    Working on the BF% right now. Been on a strict cut for two weeks now. Already down 8.5lbs. It is my first blast.

I'm assuming you had bloodwork confirming you need that much?

I'm assuming you had bloodwork confirming you need that much?
    Yes. Kept playing with the dosage for TRT and this is what dialed me in. I range right around 25-30 on my estrogen levels. Forget the ranges but I can get them from the bloodwork I have posted in the HRT section.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Yes. Kept playing with the dosage for TRT and this is what dialed me in. I range right around 25-30 on my estrogen levels. Forget the ranges but I can get them from the bloodwork I have posted in the HRT section.
    ok. as long as you know that is what you need. Like i said everyone is different just seemed like alot to me.

ok. as long as you know that is what you need. Like i said everyone is different just seemed like alot to me.
    Well from what I have read in HRT it is usually 1mg for every 100mg of Test. So I started out low, and worked my way up. Levels never dropped until I got to 3mg. In fact once I started taking the 3 mg per week. Very next week people asked me how much weight I had lost. Guess I was holding alot of water weight.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL View Post
    Well from what I have read in HRT it is usually 1mg for every 100mg of Test. So I started out low, and worked my way up. Levels never dropped until I got to 3mg. In fact once I started taking the 3 mg per week. Very next week people asked me how much weight I had lost. Guess I was holding alot of water weight.
    im on 1mg of week and a ton more test and im in the normal range. Just show how much we vary. And 100mg of test has me over the normal range

Thread Information