Thread: anavar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    blksavage is offline Member

anavar?

how great is anavar I great people swear by it I have yet to use it

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    anavar is one of my favorite steroids ..the only problem that it is expensive...the vasularity and pumps u get off var are just rdiculous.. u also get great strength gains and fat loss

nice because I have a shit load of it and am saving it for a rainy day

what does did you run it at

later on in the future I wanted to put together a cutting cycle with proviron , var and equpoise I know I need to throw test in there so I was thinking prop not sure exactly how much prop I would need though.

proviron 25mg a day
    var 30 or 40mg a day (not sure what I could get away with I have not used it before)
    equpoise at 400mg to 600 mg a week
    prop? ? ?

this is just a bunch of shit I have laying around I'm defintely going to do some research to see what week to start what and how much.

I know equpoise need to be ran at atleast 600 mg a week for 12 weeks and I'll build the cycle around that compound defintely using prop though

I know I know alot of guys dont respect equpoise but I never used it and everyone has diffrent results so I want to see how it works on me but in the future so dont ask me me my stats lol because right now I'm working towards my cypionate , tren -e, masteron and winny cycle after I diet and exercise to get my bf down first but for those curious I'm 28yrs six foot four 21bf I'm working hard though I wont do shit til I get to around 15bf so let me get my ass to the gym

i usually would do 60 mg a day.. two doses 30mg each at 8 hours apart and i would have great resullts running as a cut cyclle with test..idc wat anyone says nuthing cuts fat like anavar IMO..and the strength and vascularity u get is unreal..it will definetly bring out the veins

nice I love that vascular look I want my veins popping out through my t shirt

blksavage ...i suggest running prop at 100 mg EOD ..prop has a short ester and half life so u will have to inject eod to keep steady blood levels..now the problems is u throwing in eq..equipose has a extremly long ester and takes a while to kick in i always suggest running eq for 12 weeks soo instead i suggest u use a test with longer esters like test e or cyp for 12 weeks to go along with your eq

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    So your question is how great is var? Lol. Hmm pretty subjective. The majority of people that like it have a vagina. Don't get me wrong, it has it's place, I have ~ 1000 caps myself that I may never use but it really depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

lol thx guys

MRJ241 is offline New Member
    Good news I will be starting a cycle with anavar .

yea whats your lay out

Thread Information