m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Please review my cycle

Please review my proposed cycle for schedule, dosage, AI, and PCT. After researching the forum recently, there are several different beliefs (much different than 8 years ago) about PCT and AI during cycle so I wanted to get some opinions.

Test Enan 500mg wk1-12
    Var 50mg - wk 9-15 50mg/day
    l-dex - wk 1-15 .25mg/day
    nolva - wk 1-15 10mg/day

PCT wk 15-18
    Clomid 100,100,50,50
    Nolva 40,40,20,20
    l-dex - .25mg/day

I decided not to do a test only since I haven't done a cycle in over 8 years and I think I'll get a nice gain without stacking. The addition of var is because my body reacts nicely to var - increasing strength and retaining gains.

[Some additional considerations that I made]

HCG - decided that I don't need it for this cycle given the short length and relatively low dose but please tell me if someone thinks it would be an important addition. I'm also wondering if my estrogen control during cycle is too much since my dose is low?

dbol or tbol - decided against it since I don't want the water retention and increased BP. I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks to see results if I can avoid the bloat.

deca - deca doesn't have good side effects for me and I'm not looking to add it.

Okay, your feedback is welcome!
    Last edited by m16a2; 03-07-2012 at 03:19 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats and goals?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    stats: 6'1 178lbs 29 y/o 15% bf
    goals: lean gains (retention of +10 lbs lbm after PCT), minimize sides, mitigate gyno

I want to make sure that my dosing, schedule, estrogen control, and PCT looks good to the vets. I'm not in a hurry but I want everything planned and prepared before pulling the trigger.

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    sounds G2G..id use the var in the beginning of the cycle if it were me to jump start my strength gains..also y clomid and nolva?? u should recover jus fine with just nolva

Thread Information