Coolhand5599 is offline Member

Deca and emotions

Does Deca make anyone more emotional?

jpowell is offline Banned
    idk bout deca , but wen i did my cycle of winny, my estro had to be supper high. i was emotional as shit. felt like a bitch. if i felt played or dissed by my girl, it was magnified x 1000. the littlest dumbest things set me off.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    my test/deca cycle didnt screw with my emotions at all. In fact I was alot happier and usually in a good mood. I normally have a short fuse and will lose it from time to time at work but while on cycle I didn't lose my cool once. Roid rage is a myth in my mind.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you need to control your estro while running deca ?
    what are you currently running and what ai are you using?

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599 View Post
    Does Deca make anyone more emotional?
    I'm running a T400 ,Deca cycle and I was VERY emotional from about week 3-5. There's more than a few variables though. I was assuming it was estro and went and had blood work done. BW came back ok though. Estro was high but not outside normal range. I am also running Aromasin 12.5 mg/ed.

My emotions have seemed to settle down now, not completely back to normal but much more tolerable. I don't know if the Deca was to blame or not honestly.

In closing I'd like to say how much I love you guys. You all mean so much to me.

That last part's a joke.

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderforge View Post
    I'm running a T400 ,Deca cycle and I was VERY emotional from about week 3-5. There's more than a few variables though. I was assuming it was estro and went and had blood work done. BW came back ok though. Estro was high but not outside normal range. I am also running Aromasin 12.5 mg/ed.

My emotions have seemed to settle down now, not completely back to normal but much more tolerable. I don't know if the Deca was to blame or not honestly.

In closing I'd like to say how much I love you guys. You all mean so much to me.

That last part's a joke.

LOL
    my m8 also complained about getting very emotional on his deca test course but he didnt run an ai so he had massive moon face, im guessing the high estrogen would have played a major role in his downfall from male to female, from joy to tears

I love you all aswell so much guys really you mean the world to me

did i mention i started my deca course last week aswell ?

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    running 1200mg deca a week, 1000 test e a week 150 tren a ED and running no ai, emotional? not as of yet(dont wanna jinx it) infact i have a hard time trying to not smile 24-7 when im out in public, tho im always like that...

emotional tho im stone cold as always, someone in my family just died. my reaction to hearing it was. eh, darn..... but off cycle ill tear up watching romantic comedies lmfao.
    Last edited by markdbg; 03-09-2012 at 04:41 AM.

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    I think a bit of gear use is individualistic.

Truth is we are monkeying around with some pretty serious shit. Hormones are very powerful and everyone is built differently. While there are guidelines to follow, some of it will vary from user to user. What gives great gains and no sides to one may only yield modest effects and more sides to someone else. It's why the advice to newcomers to go slow and start with test only is so wise. Test being the single compound people run most consistently. Once you understand the way test works for you and what to expect you can add new compounds and see how you preform with the additions.

I kinda learned the hard way. Was my emotional roller coaster due to T400? Deca ? Aromasin ? Test Flu? I can't answer that. I am glad it's over but I wish I would have proceeded a tad more cautiously.

stpete is offline Banned
    No it doesn't.

UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    Never had bad feelings on deca , buty maybe it has to do with the test jacking your blood pressure up? I know that will effect my anxiety sometimes, but doesnt make me too sad. I just think about how swole im getting and start smiling again.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    A lot of people are under the impression that deca does not aromatize or does not affect estrogen levels, but prolactin instead, but this is quite wrong. Nandrolone does in fact aromatize into estrogen, but at only roughly 20% of that of testosterone . So obviously the dose will have an effect, as well as what other compounds are being used that agonize the aromatase enzyme and at what dose. So in short, yes, deca does in fact have the capability of affecting the hormones which control mood. As always, an appropriate dose of an AI when using deca (and presumably test) is absolutely necessary to avoid unwanted emotional duress.

And just for the record, I have taken deca by itself in the past for ten weeks at a time, and I certainly had issues with impulsive depression and overwhelming emotion.

Thread Information