t100ct is offline New Member

How young is too young for tren?

Hey guys,

I was looking into trying gear and thought of this cycle after some research,
    Test E 500mg/week 12 weeks
    Tren A 50mg eod or 25 mg ed for 5 or 10 weeks, don't know which of the combos would be better
    Adex .25 eod start through pct
    Pramipexole .125 mg ed from the start to idk when. I've read up to the last pin and 40 days after pct so input on that would be appreciated.
    HCG 250 iu e3d from the start to the last pin

PCT :
    Adex .25mg eod
    Clomid 50/25/25/25/25
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

I'm 21, 6'1" 210lbs at around 9%
    Been lifting for the sake of lifting since 18 and started at 14 for high school sports.

I realize tren is the harshest one out there but the powerful effects and seeing some pics of people on it make me want to do it. I can probably get away with a test only cycle and be fine with minimal side effects and other issues after (to my knowledge) but how bad can tren mess me up? I'm not gonna take it until I find out all the info about it obviously. And by mess me up I mean like what are the chances I'll have sex problems later (no erections, infertility etc.) growth issues since my dad has a big frame but mine isn't as big as his yet (will using tren not allow me to get that big frame he has) and hormone problems. I've done some research but can't find the answers to these yet. Thanks

boxin23 is offline Member
    way too young. you are not done growing yet and need to stall this for 4-5 years at least.

you can also be like my college football friend who cycled young and now at 39 has ED. Not fun.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    not to mention your too young, you shouldn't do any steroid at all now. If you're stats are not lying (somehow i doubt that), you're already a monster. and what's this obsession with tren these days? i swear every third noob is asking how to cycle tren on their first cycle. i just don't get it. tren is too dangerous

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    A good friend of mine took TnT 400 for his fifth cyle, first shot at tren . Never had sides other than major muscle gain on any other cycle. Took a bottle of meperidine at week 13. Everybody reacts differently, but tren scares the poop out of me.

Blog Entries
    everyone gravitates to tren cus its the strongest aas available and living in the instant gratificational world we are in they think if they take tren they can get huge and ripped quick...op think this through man its a bad idea what your proposing...it looks like you did some reasurch but did you ever bother to read about the negative side effects that can come along with said cycle....goodluck...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    everyone gravitates to tren cus its the strongest aas available and living in the instant gratificational world we are in they think if they take tren they can get huge and ripped quick...op think this through man its a bad idea what your proposing...it looks like you did some reasurch but did you ever bother to read about the negative side effects that can come along with said cycle....goodluck...
    Yea I know the initial side effects while on cycle and what happens directly after. It gets mixed reviews where some people say no sides while others have to quit after the first shot cuz its so bad for them. I'm trying to figure out how good the chances are that I'll fuk myself up real bad say 5-10 years down the road and even longer. I don't have the gear yet (have a legit source) and not going to waste money if the chances aren't favorable or obviously if it's a forgone conclusion that the tren will fuk me up for life. I'm having trouble finding that information, I just see people saying too young or not enough experience and absolutely no evidence or examples to back it up.

I know you're probably going to say too young, but for a test only cycle would I cause irreversible damage as well at this age or are the chances small?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, you could very well cause damage regardless of the compound. Not worth it man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t100ct View Post
    Yea I know the initial side effects while on cycle and what happens directly after. It gets mixed reviews where some people say no sides while others have to quit after the first shot cuz its so bad for them. I'm trying to figure out how good the chances are that I'll fuk myself up real bad say 5-10 years down the road and even longer. I don't have the gear yet (have a legit source) and not going to waste money if the chances aren't favorable or obviously if it's a forgone conclusion that the tren will fuk me up for life. I'm having trouble finding that information, I just see people saying too young or not enough experience and absolutely no evidence or examples to back it up.

I know you're probably going to say too young, but for a test only cycle would I cause irreversible damage as well at this age or are the chances small?
    your never going to fing exact information because everone is different and reacts differently to aas...but at your age bro you might as well flip a coin as to how it will turn out or even better maybee look at it like russian roulet cus one one hand you could end up fine and on the other hand the worst possible senario could happen...why do you want to take this gamble so early in life...whats the hurry to get big?...what not do this shit right and get your diet and training in order to where your actually making progress natty before you do something irrisponsible....good luck....

^^^yes. and if im flipping a coin it is for who is going to buy the next beer not a bet with something i don't know about that could leave me without hard-ons for the rest of my life without treatment.

your never going to fing exact information because everone is different and reacts differently to aas...but at your age bro you might as well flip a coin as to how it will turn out or even better maybee look at it like russian roulet cus one one hand you could end up fine and on the other hand the worst possible senario could happen...why do you want to take this gamble so early in life...whats the hurry to get big?...what not do this shit right and get your diet and training in order to where your actually making progress natty before you do something irrisponsible....good luck....
    Pretty much what I was looking for, thanks man. Had no idea what the odds where, maybe they were good then I might've taken a shot but 50/50 no way.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Smart choice bro.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    While I agree to an extent, when I was 20 nobody could tell me I wasn't gonna take AAS. So I cycled. But I cycled right and now @ 25 years old I am glad I took the time and researched. My body has transformed. Diet was key, because AAS aren't magic. To the OP, if you are dead set on it, go test only with a proper pct. If you have the resources, bloodwork before and after. If you feel you can wait a few years, that would obviously be the smarter thing to do.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    you are 19 and too young for tren , or any aas, as far as that goes. I'm 50 and I'm respectful of tren, as the sides are hard to manage.
    Good luck!
    ---Roman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    While I agree to an extent, when I was 20 nobody could tell me I wasn't gonna take AAS. So I cycled. But I cycled right and now @ 25 years old I am glad I took the time and researched. My body has transformed. Diet was key, because AAS aren't magic. To the OP, if you are dead set on it, go test only with a proper pct. If you have the resources, bloodwork before and after. If you feel you can wait a few years, that would obviously be the smarter thing to do.
    i respect your opinion bro but i think its way off man why would you say you agree then spoon feed him the information when he already made up his mind to wait a while...its posts like this that encourage young peeps to cycle cus one guy got lucky(so far) by cycling at young age...i know you think your trying to help but this is not the way to go about it...

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Forget the tren , at age 21 you'd be too young even for a test only cycle. At that age you could shut down your natural test production permanently. That means permanent shrunken nuts and TRT for the rest of your life. Looking at your stats, looks like you got good genetics. I'm jealous, bro.

Thread Information