Lil man is offline Associate Member

Letro and nolva,sust 250

Got an idea!!! Ok I have now learned my first step is to get existing gyno reversed or at least halted with letro!! Then I believe c-bino said I would have to follow up with nolva to control rebound! Now, my questions are how long after nolva do I need to wait before oral sust 250? Also, I read that test should be ran with it? I know it's prefferable to run test only on first cycle but I can get my hands on sust 250 and can't get test. And could anyone give possible cycles I should run. I'm looking for size mostly but with little fat gain. I have decent diet I'm 5'11" 215. Been in the gym for idk about 5-6 years I guess. Closer to 5 prolly. I'm almost 29 and I want to do it right so help if you can!!!

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    a) How did you get your existing gyno?
    b) sust = test
    c) there is no such thing as oral sust 250

Start off reading the stickies in this section. They will give you all of the basics. Based on your current grasp of steroids , it is too soon for you to dive into them. Read everything you can and when you are ready, start off with a very basic cycle.
    PS - never let 'what you can get' dictate what you put in your body. Steroids are serious, you want to wait till you havw all your ducks in a row.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    Sust IS testosterone , it is comprised of 4 different test esthers. with sust 250 you actually have to be extra knowledgeable with how your body responds to it, to know how frequent you should pin. there are four esthers that get released in different time frame, it would be very hard to determine your dosage if your new to roids. i suggest you go with test, for your own good

Ok! Will do. Gyno came from superdrol. Just knot under nipples. I really don't think I'll ever understand roids to be honest. I've read and read and read. Everyone I talk to has different opinions and suggestions. I don't know why an Esther is. I don't know shit about them. You are right. But if I've read everything I've read and still don't know then I'm likely to never understand. Also don't know what half life is. Don't know hat eod Ed lipids or any of that. Oh well. Screw it. Seems that every time someone post a question then there is someone to say "your not ready". Because of age or lack of knowledge or something but yet we are all here cause we are tired of no results or slow results.

Sorry guys. I'm a real nice dude. I smoked cigarettes and drank beer smoked weed popped pills and shit all through school. I got married and got in gym. I literally looked like a crackhead but starte transforming my body. I'm light years ahead of where I was and have read, studied tried supps and watched the veterans in the gym. It's all bullshit. You can "trick" muscle to so far. You can eat your carbs protein and fat only so good. You can try different excersises and what ever else but the fact remains your body was made to be effiient. It's only gonna allow muscles to grow so big and then it says **** it. Well mine said **** it and now I'm going backwards. I'm fed up. I'm tired o hearing all the bullshit diet and excersise info and ready to move on

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    you are making the right steps. quitting rec drugs, eating better and hitting the gym is great! that still doesn't mean you are ready for steroids . without understanding how the hormones effect your body, you will never realize that taking steroids is a serious decision, and if not done properly can have lasting health effects. it takes hundreds of hours just to scratch the surface of AAS knowledge. don't be discouraged, you will learn these things in time and don't rush. last thing you want to do is compromise your health right?

Thread Information