jacked bauer is offline New Member

vacation during cycle help

Hey guys new to this, I'm 23 years old and was set to start my cycle next week (test e w/dbol kickstart, nolva as pct). However as luck would have it my girlfriend planned us a vacation in 10 weeks time (so during my last week that I'm supposed to inject) and I couldn't figure out a way to get out of it. What would you suggest I do?

I'm really eager to start this cycle and don't want to wait another few months. I'd like to know if this will really hinder my gains (1 week without gym-since I'm assuming I won't be working out in Mexico). Should I still inject before I go and stay on schedule even without the gym time? Or should I perhaps not inject at all that week and save my test-e for another week and just add on to my cycle?

Any help is appreciated guys, thanks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not just wait to cycle until you get back and know you wont have any interruptions?

Your 23 and your GF planned the vacation. Who is paying?

Yeah that would be best but as I said I'd really like to get started, and if anyone feels it won't make a huge difference or won't be a complete waste of test-e I'd like to go ahead as planned. Haha yeah I know luckily her parents are paying.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh nice. She sounds like a keeper. Typically the GF will plan a vacation for you 2 and expect you to pay for everything.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Enan is a long ester... You'd be okay to miss a week, but if you're doing 2 shots a week, don't make up for it by using extra when you get back.

But like it has already been suggested, I'd wait until you get back. I know how hard it is when you want to get it started though.

east coast 13 is offline Junior Member
    Just buy some test e in Mexico .

So just to clarify I'm shooting up monday and thursdays every week (250mg x2), I will be leaving on a tuesday during week 9 and returning sunday so should I either:

-shoot up 250mg monday before leaving and add the thursday 250mg I'm missing to the end of the cycle
    -not shoot up entirely that week and save the 500 mg for another week (10 week cycle= 8 weeks shooting, 1 week vacation w/ no steroids , then 2 more weeks of shooting)
    -shoot up all 500mg for that week on monday

Thanks in advance, I wish I could do it all continuously but I'd really like to start now and I'd like to know what's above option is the best so that I can maximize the benefits.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i really think you should wait. a cycle is not something that you should rush through or cut corners with. you will be putting dangerous drugs into your body, hoping to get the max results and gains. and the only way to ensure max gains is to do everything by the book.

also, what if you suffer some sides, and you need to see a dr? maybe you need to do some bloodworks and follow-up? or you might get an abscess and needs surgery?? cant do that in mexico.

still your choice, in the end.. but i would wait till after the trip. good luck.

stpete is offline Banned
    Waiting is out of the question. OP is looking to be buffed when he goes on vacation.

I guess if you're dead set on running cycle(i'm not with you on this) pin at the very last minute before you leave. Besides your age, this isn't ideal circumstances to run a cycle.

Good Luck

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Shoot up 500mg before you go. Test E is long ester missing a shot a week wont do anything if you went that route. I wont extend my cycle and will do 1 shot before I go.

Thread Information