Julz_W is offline Junior Member

Clen dosages and sides.

G'day lads.

These questions get asked a bit but after a bit of searching around I've found little information regarding personal experiences.

Just wondering if I might ask about your experiences with Clen and the associated sides.

At what dosages were you experiencing sides and what were they?

I'm curious to hear the difference by those who have tried Clen solo compared to a Clen / T3 stack.

Stats at the time would be a nice addition but obviously any type of answer would be a plus

Cheers in advance

J.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you do a quick search you will have all the information you need on this compound. I just started a cycle of it. Search my name and I posted in a few threads with great information. There is also stickies on this as well.

You normally start at 20mcg's and increase 20mcg's each day until you 120mcg's per day. How you cycle it is up to you, "search this".

Sides can be sleeping problems, head aches, jitters, cramps. Drink lots of water and take taurine pills and eat bannana's.

Thanks - I have already searched the "plethora" of threads and in fact read yours (obviously without the information I have been searching for).

I'm more curious to see at WHAT dosage you started feeling what sides. I am aware that each person is different hence the request for additional information (stats).

I am additionally interested to hear about those who have used clen without T3 due to the complexities of each and concerns I have regarding speed of muscle loss or affect of BCAAs (again via personal experiences of members).

I've already got the awareness of actual sides - but I'm curious to see if there are members who might have things in common when it comes to being susceptible to them earlier than others.

Cheers for your help though

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    I did my first Clen cycle about a week ago. I only did nine days due to
    Traveling... But after 2 weeks off I will do 14 days
    I dosed at 20, 40, 80, 100, 120, 100, 100, 100, 60.
    At 80 I felt a little trembling but might have just been in my head... At 100 I felt shaking for sure and at 120 I definately felt trembling especially when I was attempting intricate tasks... At doses 100 and 120 I felt a little heat But nothing uncomfortable, definately sweated more during work outs. I actually think I slept better. And was able to take mid day naps while i was on. I'm not sure if it was because I was able to exert myself more during my morning workouts or what. I took the whole dose upon waking. I take taurine at 2 mg daily so when I was on I just added a second dose to total 4 mg daily taurine and I include bananas in my regular diet.. I made sure to drink 2+ gallons of water daily..
    I regularly do large ammounts of cardio so I continued my normal Cardio workouts. Some days I have to lift in the morning and took clen before work out and had no problem Also my resting heart rate is around 70 and I got as high as 85. My BP is exprional and it did not change..
    My results were slight but I did feel that I had an edge over just regular diet and cardio. I was unable to have bf % test but id guess that I'm around 15 as I was 17 last time at my physical and im definately leaner than before.. I lost a total Of three lbs in those Nine days.. I was average ing 1 lb a week before that. I'm 5'8" 180 right now.
    Hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by TFf View Post
    I did my first Clen cycle about a week ago. I only did nine days due to
    Traveling... But after 2 weeks off I will do 14 days
    I dosed at 20, 40, 80, 100, 120, 100, 100, 100, 60.
    At 80 I felt a little trembling but might have just been in my head... At 100 I felt shaking for sure and at 120 I definately felt trembling especially when I was attempting intricate tasks... At doses 100 and 120 I felt a little heat But nothing uncomfortable, definately sweated more during work outs. I actually think I slept better. And was able to take mid day naps while i was on. I'm not sure if it was because I was able to exert myself more during my morning workouts or what. I took the whole dose upon waking. I take taurine at 2 mg daily so when I was on I just added a second dose to total 4 mg daily taurine and I include bananas in my regular diet.. I made sure to drink 2+ gallons of water daily..
    I regularly do large ammounts of cardio so I continued my normal Cardio workouts. Some days I have to lift in the morning and took clen before work out and had no problem Also my resting heart rate is around 70 and I got as high as 85. My BP is exprional and it did not change..
    My results were slight but I did feel that I had an edge over just regular diet and cardio. I was unable to have bf % test but id guess that I'm around 15 as I was 17 last time at my physical and im definately leaner than before.. I lost a total Of three lbs in those Nine days.. I was average ing 1 lb a week before that. I'm 5'8" 180 right now.

Hope it helps

Good to here. I started a 40mcg's and will probaly go to 80mcg's tom. Im also mixing water a post drink now. Just for Electrolytes/Potassium. I also now take a taurine pill once a day 500mg's.

And ts the sides effects will be different from person to person. You will have to just increase as you see fit I feel.
    Last edited by t-dogg; 03-17-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Either of you stack with T3 or have any experiences with it?

Cheers heaps - that info was amazing

T-Dogg - how'd you find your sleeping? Any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    T-Dogg - how'd you find your sleeping? Any issues?

Today was the first day taking it. Havnt went to bed yet lol.

To the other question no I havnt stacked it yet. Im just running clen for now this cycle. I need to understand T3 better first. I will say so far its a split some people run it and others dont.

I will also say if you plan on running clen nonstop for over 10weeks you should be running ketofen with it tho from what I understand. Just keep reading about it and then decide what kind of a cycle you want to do. You can pm and I can give you updates on my cycle. Im doing 2wks on/off for at least 2cycles. Im ramping up from 40mcg's to 120mcg's or until the side efffects really kick in.

TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    I would like to try T3 although worried about the catabolic effects of T3. My understanding is its best to use T3 while on aas. That is just what I have read, if someone could inform Me otherwise I would definately re consider. I do like the fact that your natural thyroid hormone is said to go back to normal after 2 weeks ( in subjects who had long term use of t3 and subjects who used for only a few weeks)

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I "feel" the sides every time I up the dose. When the sides subside at the current dosage I know it's time to up it.

I have no problems sleeping as I take my dose 1st thing in the am and melatonin at night. Also I take 1000mg of taurine a day. 1 pill in the am and one before bed. But I still get cramps so I supplement potassium too.

This is my 1st time on clen so I will see what happen by it's self. If I get the results I'm getting I don't see the need to stack t3.

Thread Information