davvidgoliath is offline New Member

New guy thinking of getting on sustanon

Hey all!

I am thinking of getting on steroids to kick up my strength and stamina, also my fat burning. I am looking to get into a cycle just to jump-start my system. Here's my stats:

6'1 220 lbs, about 22% body fat. I have gotten back to consistent weight training for about 14 months now, and before that I have stopped for like 2 years. Prior to stopping, i was training really hard for about 28 mos. as you can imagine, I gained flabby poundage in the 2 years in between. My strength and size progress has been slow and a friend told me to consider steroids. Reading more on the subject (for the last 3 mos), I have arrived at a conclusioof using sustanon or dbol as a distant second choice. These two seem workable for me, and are both available, too.

Can anyone help inform me more on the cycling, etc?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you? And you might want to get your BF down to around 15% or so before starting, if its your first cycle forget about the d bol for now.

Forgot to put that I am 28, will be 29 in July. When I was 23/24, training and building was a piece of cake. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    How old are you? And you might want to get your BF down to around 15% or so before starting, if its your first cycle forget about the d bol for now.
    Ok cool. Should be safe to go on hydroxycut? It's not a cholesterol burner, is it? Or can you recommend other fat burners?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i like eca stack over hydroxycut. But getting your bf% down first will help minimize side effects when you do go on
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i like eca stack over hydroxycut. But getting your bf% down first will help minimize side effects when you do go on
    Damn. So gotta wrestle this plateau old fashioned way, huh?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been looking through your posts for your age, now that we got that out of the way many more members will be able to respond to your questions.

For at least your first cycle use just Testosterone . As others have said you would be well advised to get your bodyfat down to minimize aromatization ( this is the side gixxer is speaking of) which occurs mainly in fat tissue. Also you had previously mentioned the possibility of using Dbol , stay away from it as it causes bloat which is something you will want to avoid. Also by using just straight test you will be able to see exactly how you body reacts to test so that you will know how to deal with any sides, if you use two compounds you will be trying to figure out which one caused the problem.

As far as Test goes when you do your first cycle I would just run Test E at a very conservative dose say 350 wk this will be enough to give you gains yet be very unlikly to cause sides. Also being a long ester, it can be pinned twice per wk with good results and the injection sites will be pretty much pain free. In addition the levels of test will build slowly in your body lessening the chance of sides developing. Sust will cause more injection site pain and it will build quicker increasing the chance of sides.

In the meantime head over to the diet section and post up your diet there are some really smart people there who can help you tweak you diet for best results.

Good luck,

FFM

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davvidgoliath View Post
    Damn. So gotta wrestle this plateau old fashioned way, huh?
    As it might be a challenge, it should be a little fun as well. And you'll need to have a good diet in place while your on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete

As it might be a challenge, it should be a little fun as well. And you'll need to have a good diet in place while your on as well.
    Gotcha! Can't wait to do it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good luck bro keep us informed on your progress keep a log.

Will def do songdog. Trying to keep one with photo insets as well. That way you'll see how crappy I was when I started again. I was a 245pound blob start of 2011. Down to 220 now with better bf%

Thread Information