mork is offline New Member

your thoughts please

hey guys new to this site and needing to know a couple of things
    First things first i want to try a Susten 250 cycle stacked with Primobolan . was thinkg 250mg or 500mg of sus per week. but cant get my head around how much primo to use a week. i am wanting to do a 10 to 12 week cycle
    question two ive got Clomid and Nolvadex for pct just wondering best cycle for it.

i have been researching but just seening what you guys think.

i did a susten 250 cycle of 500mg a week about 4 years a go. but no pct didnt know about it back then a very dumb thing to do i know, but didnt find to many problems when i was on the cycle . now that iam wiser and not so dumb about it i would like to do it again.

i was thinking
    1-10 weeks 500mg of susten 250
    1-10 weeks 200 to 400mg of primo
    then on the 12 week start pct for 4 weeks

about my self iam 27 , 6"5 110kgs(242) body fat around 20% diet is ok but needs to get better if i want to do this.
    i train 4 days a week with weights then 3 to 4 days of mma training and fitness ( which is kinda like crossfit training )
    ive been in the gym most my life but after a year off for the gym ive been back for 7 months and grains are good but want to get bigger quicker.
    but i have always been sporty use to play rugby union but over that now.

so any help would be great in this area.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    I can't comment on the primo part of your cycle, as I have never done it.

I have done Sustanon , and I think you'll be okay at 500mgs/week. I would suggest that you run it for around 12-14 weeks so you can take advantage of the longer esters in the blend. On the same accord, pin 3 times a week or even EOD to take advantage of the propionate in the Sus.

Now, in order to be safe and taking into account your BF%, I'll suggest that you take Arimidex while on cycle. Start at .25mg/day and if you start getting itchy nipples or an overwhelming urge to do some dishes or cooking, bump it up to .5mg/day.

Just my $.02 on that part of it.

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    10 weeks is too short for primo.. 12 weeks minimum.. and dosage of primo should be more like 600mg/week.. id also recommend dropping some bf before starting this cycle or i think most of the primo will go to waste.. use AI during cycle as JDBeretta recommended..

JDBeretta is offline Member
    And in the PCT section, there is a sticky or 2 that will explain what schedule to use the Nolva/Clomid on. If you really can't find it, I'll post the link here when I'm on my computer.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let the experienced speak:

Before anything else, do NOT start a cycle unless your BF is lower than 15% (especially if you are cycling for lean bulk).

Primobolan Depot needs to be run for at least 12 weeks at a minimum dose of 600mg a week if you want to attain true results (retainable lean muscle gains) from this substance. However, a solid Primobolan cycle requires 16-18 weeks in my personal experience. This means the user has to put up with well over a 100 oil based injections throughout the Primobolan Depot cycle, forcing the user to change injection site frequently, so make sure if you want this or more importantly, you will be able to handle this. As is, Primobolan Depot is a 100% human-grade pharmaceutical AAS and it is NOT toxic, hence allowing the user to go up to very high doses without causing any major damage to his health. As an experienced Primobolan user and a fan, Primobolan works magics as the doses and cycle length increment. Lastly, Primobolan stacks just fine with Sustanon 250, or any other Test for that matter.

You will certainly need HCG , a solid AI and a very solid PCT that starts 3 weeks after your last Sustanon injection (which is why Sustanon is not the preferred Test in my cycles) after a Primobolan cycle. There will lots of Nolvadex and Clomid involved in this PCT, and you are better off running Nolvadex for 6 weeks for better and faster recovery.

Lastly, one has to know about his diet, especially his protein intake while running a prolonged Primobolan cycle. Primobolan Depot is amongst the strongest anabolic compounds when used at the doses mentioned above, it needs protein to work with however. Also, Primobolan does not really kick in until week 6-7, so one needs to kick start the Primobolan cycle with a rather fast acting compound, such as Test Prop or an oral, which then makes the Primobolan cycle even more sophisticated and harder to deal with in general.

In sum, a solid Primobolan cycle is long, painful and expensive. Only advanced users should run it IMO. If you don't know what to expect from a Primo cycle and hence what to do exactly in order to attain results, than you are wasting your money and time. It will be nothing but a disappointment for you, as it has for many users in the past.

Are you sure this is what you want?

first off thanks for the feed back.

i will take your advice and drop the primobolan as iam not ready for that just yet.

so i will stick to a Sustanon 250 cycle for 12 to 14 weeks. at 500mg a week with Arimidex . guess i will have to push back the start to i get. but better safe than sorry. i am glad i asked ( you may flame me )

the reason i wanted to use the primobolan with sustanon was to help keep the new muscle.

so i ask this question if i was going to stack sustanon with any thing what would you recommend ? or change the test iam going using ? i rather gain slower and leaner than very fast and water weight. if that makes scenes.

and again thanks for the advices

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    like turkish juicer said, i also STRONGLY recommend you to drop your bodyfat to at least 12%. cycling at 20% will have consequences, just so yoiu know

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mork View Post
    first off thanks for the feed back.

i will take your advice and drop the primobolan as iam not ready for that just yet.

so i will stick to a Sustanon 250 cycle for 12 to 14 weeks. at 500mg a week with Arimidex . guess i will have to push back the start to i get. but better safe than sorry. i am glad i asked ( you may flame me )

the reason i wanted to use the primobolan with sustanon was to help keep the new muscle.

so i ask this question if i was going to stack sustanon with any thing what would you recommend ? or change the test iam going using ? i rather gain slower and leaner than very fast and water weight. if that makes scenes.

and again thanks for the advices
    First of all, no one would flame you here for asking and taking advice on a topic which you are not fully informed about. In fact, people will appreciate your attitude for doing this.

Sustanon 250 is a decent human grade Test with its pros and cons. Amongst its pros would be that it rather kicks in fast due to the presence of fast acting Test Prop in it as opposed to most long estered Tests. In my experience, I usually start feeling Sustanon in about week 3, whereas with Test Enanthate it usually takes up to 5 weeks for me to really feel it work. On the downside, Sustanon consists of 4 different types of Test and the last two are long estered, which means you will hold water, as in the case of any long estered Test, regardless of your carb/sodium intake. Also, you will never truly know how your body really responds to each of these forms of Test. Another downside would be having to wait for 21 days after your last Sustanon injection to start your PCT. That is indeed a long time to start PCT concerning quick recovery and maintaining cycle gains.

As you can see from the analysis above, most BBs will not prefer Sustanon 250 for their cycles, the ones they do have their motivations such as having access to this compound at ease, in some cases over the counter without a prescription, which none of us can deny that this is indeed a strong motivator for a juicer.

I am not suggesting by any means that a properly conducted 12-14 week Sustanon 250 cycle is a bad cycle. At 500mg a week, you will most certainly experience noticeable increment in strength and muscle gains. However, you may be better off running a similar cycle with a different Test to have more control over your cycle and be able to start your PCT a week before. You may want to try Test E for 12-14 weeks at 500mg EW and see how you respond to a single compound in a cycle. Biological half life of Test E is 4-6 days, depending on the metabolic rate of the individual, hence you can follow an injection protocol of injecting your total weekly dose E4D or E5D for stable blood levels. You can also start your PCT 15 days after your last injection with Test E, as opposed to 21 days with Sustanon.

You can still stack your Test with a rather low dose of Primobolan in this cycle, however, do not have high expectations as for the outcome. 400mg EW Primobolan injections will most certainly create a synergy stacked with your Test, even at a low dose with a secondary compound, it is undeniable that your muscle-protein synthesis will increase as well as a relative increment in strength and endurance, not to mention greater vasodilation and burning of fat.

This how your cycle may look like, but I strongly recommend you burn about half the fat reserves you are carrying at the moment before you start this cycle:

Week 1-14: Test E 500mg, Primobolan Depot 400mg, Arimidex 0.25mg EOD, HCG 500iu E3D

PCT starts 15 days after your last injection of either compound, which I am not going to breakdown here for you because you are not ready for a lean bulk cycle with 20% BF.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-19-2012 at 12:41 PM.

thank you again guy for all the help. I have been thinking and researching and kinda been doing 24/7 atm so i just need to start hahah. but with your guys help i have sat back and had a long thinking session on it so i have changed my mind.

I am going to run Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg a week two jabs a week and maybe just maybe if it feels good and it goes well bump it up to 750mg a week about the 7 week mark and run it for 12 to 14 weeks.

i have dropped the primo as i don't trust any more where it is coming from and seeing what it has done to them don`t want to use it.

i do have one question like i said befor if i was going to stack it with anything what would be the way to go. please note i do a lot of training with mma boxing and cardio.

training days atm monday morning weights afternoon boxing. Tuesday mma training ( drills and wrestling ) Wednesdays boxing or judo ) Thursday some times weights in the morning but mma in the afternoon. Friday weights mornings afternoon sometimes training mma again or nothing. Saturday bbj morings weights afternoon Sunday weights afternoon. nothing

again depends how i feel but i always fit in weights 4 times a week in the mornings but i do have rest days so when i feel over trained i take out some of the mma and boxing for the week to rest up as i have no comps coming up.

again if your help thanks again.

my bad i forgot to add iam going for a lot of strength as well. i can get d bol tabs or jab too. but i do want to add on 6 to 12kgs of muscle too. or in your weight system (which is wrong mind you :P ) 13 to 26 pounds. but any gains will be good.

side note i do want to try tren but no way in hell iam i ready for that yet.

Thread Information